April 16, 2014 | 1963 users online

Eye Shadow - Jane - City Tones

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Perfect colors for a smokey eye, that's my go-to palette for that. The silver looks really good all over the lid, and the black is very pigmented. It doesn't look that shimmery on the lid because the shimmer isn't chunky glitter, which is good. I usually apply the silver shade all over the lid on top of a black base, with the darkest shade in the outer corner and a white pearly/shimmery color in the inner corners. You can also wear a golden color in the inner corner, it blens beautifully with the silver. These colors blend really well and stay put with a base (paint pot or shadow insurance, for instance). Would repurchase if I ever ran out of the silver or the black, though I own the same black in a single eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was an impulse buy at Ulta one day. It had some great shades I've been wanting . . . a black and silver. So I figured how could I go wrong for $6?? I am really really impressed with this set. Silky, pigmented, blendable, usable colors. Even the cheapy brush it comes with is soft and actually works. I will definitely purchase other Jane palettes after using this . .. great quality for a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Annieyan

This is a very useful eyeshadow.
Clubbing:this is my fav color in all color---a little glitter,very black.if you want it be more black,you can put it with a little water on the blender.
White Lies:the second I love,very delicate texture and beauty shine.
Hi Ho Silver: it is a grey tone silver,a little slight to me
Dazzle:I did't use it very often---not very lid=ke plum tone color
Purple Heart:a dark purple without red,a little like brown
It's a girl:a angel pink,a little similer to white but it's more soft,very bright color

all of them have very very delicate texture(I think is more than my Kanebo's eyeshadow)and very easy to blend.I love small eyeshadow so that I can finish them:)
today I wear them for more than 8 hours and I didn't reapply---they stay very well!!(but I've use the eyeshadow base)

BTW.I love the eyeshadow blender in this.
definetly will buy again.it really worth!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 6:01:00 PM More reviews by GoldieHawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great small, inexpensive palette. All the colors are useful; no clunkers! Lining with "clubbing" color is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2007 12:48:00 AM More reviews by thewindcries

First of all, you can only buy this set at Wal-Mart, or so the packaging says.

I was looking for a set with Clubbing in it, and this was the winner. I read in some other reviews that the colors weren't pigmented, and boy was that wrong! Used with primer or wet, this are some very nice eyeshadows. I used Hi Ho Silver all over my eye, white lies blended to the brow, and Clubbing in the corners. I took an angled brush and brushed some Hi Ho Silver over my black eyeliner on the bottom lash line. It looked very dramatic and sexy. Like this set.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 3:38:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

Jane City Tones Eye shadow is great. You get a palette which has 6 colors. They are: Clubbing ( BLACK & GLITTER) WHITE LIES ( WHITE) HI HO SILVER ( LIGHT GRAY) DAZZLE ( FUSHIA PLUM SHADE) PURPLE HEART ( DARK PURPLE) AND IT'S A GIRL ( LIGHT BABY PINK) all of these shades blend well, have nice pigmentation and enhance your eyes a great deal. My favorite shade in this palatte is Hi Ho Silver. I love silver shades for eyes. Anway, cheap price, nice texture and you can find this usually at any Walmart. I would buy this again, and you should too!