November 23, 2014 | 1645 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Rose Quartz

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 3:25:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 3:28:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I think this is one of my favorite shades for a lipstick. I am normally not a lipstick fan, however, I had a coupon at my local drugstore, so I had to pick up something. I strolled over the to cosmetics and noticed wet n wild had a pretty good selection when it comes to lipstick, so I looked at all the shades, and came across Rose Quartz. Wow, I am pleased that I found this shade, because all the other shades look too harsh on my fair complextion. I really was looking for a pinkish/light red shade. This was perfect. It doesnt make my lips look over done or clown-like, so I was happy about that. I don't have good luck with lipsticks, but i think I have found my new favorite lipstick. This is very cheap too, only 2 dollars. Pretty shade, good quality, nice silver like packaging. I highly recommend Rose Quartz for those of you who have more fair skin.