September 16, 2014 | 1709 users online

Hair Treatments - L'Oreal - Elvive Nutri-Gloss Intensive Shine Masque

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by lojs

I was hoping this product would repair my dry and frizzy edges, but I can barely see or feel any difference at all. It is quite cheap, but not worth the money at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by joana7

This mask did next to nothing for my hair. No moisture, no detangling, no shine... It's more like a bad conditioner. It smells so good though that I am giving it two lippies instead of one!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by LittleBat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't get this product. It leaves no difference between my hair when I've used this and when I haven't. Doesn't even do as much as a regular conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Kangaruth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good, but I leave it on for 5 minutes or more instead of the recommended 2 minutes, otherwise I don't really notice a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:04:00 PM More reviews by BernieR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I've got really long hair and this masque makes it really smooth and shiny but it doesn't weigh it down! Nice smell, would repurchase

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:22:00 AM More reviews by beingfollowed

I have longish coloured thick hair (strands are probably medium thickness but there are just a lot of them!). This masque is absolutely nothing. I literally could discern no difference when I used it and when I didn't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have fine hair and I can actually use this once a week without it weighing down my hair. I wondered why, but when I checked the ingredients label I understood - its got real natural oils, no silicones! Great stuff and the clean raspberry scent is a bonus

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

I have almost reached the bottom of the jar. This mask is very moisturising and does enhance the shine. It also smells fresh. I find it a bit heavy for my limp hair but its not that bad. It seems to untangle the hair nicely as well. In summary, it is a nice basic mask. The only con is that Loreal tests on animals therefore personally I won't buy their products again...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by AlexandriaAlessia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Prior to using this,my hair was in terrible condition,i have chemically treated blonde hair and due to continued use of heated styling appliances my hair was looking frazzled,dry & incredibly weak. I brought into this because it was in a pink pot (i love pink!) and it was on offer,i didn't expect for it to be the amazing product it is. I Shampoo my hair and apply this,massaging from root to tip,if you have time i would recommend leaving it on for 20 minutes wrapped in a heated towel. I rinse and instantly my hair is feeling delightfully silky and soft. I dry with a 200w hair dryer and my hair feels a lot more calm rather than frizzy,the shine is magnificent,it looks really luminous but never greasy. My frazzled ends appear smooth and overall my hair feels genuinely replenished,i am so happy i have found this product because it allows me to continue flat ironing my hair without dealing with the once bad consequences. I feel as if this product has given my hair a new lease of life,its like a face lift for the hair! It is so cheap i can afford to really slather it on (i like to be generous!) and not worry about being able to buy another tub. I have previously tried many high end hair brands such as Redken,Keratese & L'oreal Pro and this is by far superior to any of them. This product contains pearl proteins and proteins are excellent for the hair as the strengthen and restructure enabling the hair to repair itself. I would highly recommend this to anyone with hair that is need of a boost!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Lilly06

I use this weekly as it's affordable and effective. I have normal longish hair that can become dry at times but with a slightly oily scalp. This product makes my hair more manageable and shiny. At times, it can become greasier quicker following use. Overall, I feel that it keeps my hair in good condition. There are probably better products out there, however, this is very affordable.