Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Bodywash

4.4

on 12/3/2014 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely adore the scent of this range from LM. I purchased this after using the honey bath in the same scent. The honey bath is so easy to use up quickly because you want to put so much in to get the bubbles. With the shower creme you can pour it under the tap and you get more bubbles than with the honey bath, then obviously you use it as your shower gel. It's very expensive so I use it as a treat and put it on my Christmas wish list! I love the jar that the honey bath comes in though, but its a few pounds dearer than the shower gel.

on 3/10/2011 9:56:00 AM

I got this as a Christmas present and it is the best shower gel I have ever used. You don't need much as it really sticks to your skin (in a good way) so you have time to lather it unlike some shower gels that can slip off your skin quickly.
I also love the way the fragrance stays on your skin and makes my bathroom smell amazing for hours.
It is really expensive but it lasts for ages, so I would buy it again as a special treat.

on 5/8/2009 6:33:00 PM

This is the Cadillac of body washes. It's thick and very slightly oily, it lathers up into very soft white clouds, and the scent is heavenly. It lingers on after you've showered, too. I find it to be very moisturizing. Everything about it just screams luxury, from the creaminess of the lather to the very heavy sweet scent that lingers for hours. Unfortunately the price is pretty luxurious too -- it's insanely expensive!

on 5/16/2008 11:17:00 PM

A friend gave me this and I have gotten hooked. The smell is amazing and really lasts all day. It's not the most moisturizing body wash I have used but the smell more than makes up for that.

on 5/6/2008 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am not big on scented shower gels or creams, but I got it as a treat.
I agree with the other reviewers....it smells exactly how it sounds, you don't need to use a lot of the gel to wash your body and I found that it rinsed off just fine as long as you give yourself a good rub. The scent does last a bit and it is a nice change for someone who normally does not use scented gels. Packaging is attractive, but I did not like how the gel tried to get squeezed out of the bottle. The gel is somewhat thick (but you dont' have to use a lot to wash) and I don't like the cap of the bottle. I would buy this again.

on 10/24/2007 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I received a sample at a Neiman's beauty event and I love how this smells. I have to get a full bottle of this stuff and the other products. I wanna try the creme brulee and vanilla one too though.

on 12/23/2006 3:54:00 AM

Lovely product. I usually hate the artifical almond smell, but this one is to die for. It smells so great and I only use a little amount on my shower puff, it leathers up nicely. Very moisturizing after use. I am on my second bottle now and will definitely repurchase it again.

on 12/5/2006 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is alright. Its a shower gel that smells like the name, almond coconut with a faint vanilla hint to it. Pretty but sometimes it smells a little playdoughy. Works as well as any shower gel. This is $36 for 8 oz and is insane in my book so i wont be repurchasing.

on 11/10/2006 3:07:00 PM

This smells heavenly and delicious. So much that I get tempted to eat it. Sometimes I dont like overly sweet scents, but this one is just great. I sometimes dont like coconut or almond scents because they can be too artificial and strange. The coconut is not too intense and I actually notice a slight buttery cake smell. YUMMY! Good formula too, very moisturizing and not drying at all.