Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-wrinkle Eye Cream

3.9

Water, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Paraffin, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Sodium Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Beeswax, Polyethylene, Phytostearyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Phosphate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arginine HCI, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ginseng Extract, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydroxyproline, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Microcrystalline Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Alcohol, BHT, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Iron Oxides

on 4/20/2015 4:06:00 PM

Hm...I just got this one and used it a few times in my striiiiive to find a nice eye cream for my super dry eyes! I've tried so many, I'd almost given up hope unless going for 300$$ products. Anyway, this is price (68CAD) but it is creamy, soft and it actually lasts a few hours on my skin before feeling dry, at least 5 hours and then the skin is just soft.
I've also tried ti under concealer and although my eyes still dry up after a while, it's not as bad as with other eye creams.

I do dislike the packaging though (it comes with a spatula) but eye creams with a pump are much more hygenic.

on 1/26/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this several years ago, and at the time I found it rather greasy feeling. Maybe I was using too much, but it wasn't something I reached for each day, so it sat in the back of a drawer for several years. Fast forward to present day... I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin now (due to a biologic drug I take for an auto immune disorder), and any eye cream with actives in it sets off a chain reaction of red, swollen rashes that take days/weeks from which to recover. Not a pretty look! At my wits end, I pulled this out of my drawer and gave it a try. To my surprise it worked wonderfully! It really hydrates the under eye area and minimizes wrinkles. Makeup/concealer goes on flawlessly. Best of all, I get results without any skin reaction whatsoever! This has become my go-to eye cream, for both day and night, and I have already ordered a 2nd bottle so I'll never be without. I love how a little goes a long way. Price is a little steep for such a small jar, but it does last a long time, making it a great value.

on 1/6/2015 12:11:00 AM

First, for the price it can't be beat. $55 and it will last all year.

Second, I'm extremely allergic to other eye creams but not this one.

Third, I'm 40ish with visible creepiness under my eyes from too much sunning in the past and this gives me the moisture and anti-aging I need.

Tips for the people who used it on the EYELID. Do not use on eyelids, it is not meant to be used on eyelids.
Also, if the mascara is running all over the place, get a new mascara. I use Trish McEvoy tube mascara on my bottoms in combo with this eye cream, oh yes this eye cream, and I have zero problems.

Don't forget a little bitty bit goes a long way with this one so use it sparingly and it looks fab underneath a good concealer. You can also mix with a concealer.

In the future, always remember to use your products accordingly and they may work out better for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is really amazing and worth the price! Both my mom and I use this and it really helps diminish fine wrinkles. I swear by Shiseido products in general and this is not an exception. Highly, highly recommend.

Please watch my daily skincare routine using shiseido products!

Terrible!

First of all, this doesn't sink in so it stays shiny & on top of the skin, even if you apply only a small amount. Second, because it doesn't sink in, even with a bit of foundation & powder over it, it makes my mascara leave big black marks under my eyes (from my top lashes, when I blink). I have never experienced a mess like this with any other eye cream. Perhaps most importantly, it seems to be making my under eye area look more crepey, which could just mean there are silicones in this, they don't generally agree with me & make my skin look really bad after a few days use.

I'm going back to Clinique's All About Eyes Rich.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It's thick and creamy, it smells lovely.

It doesn't really absorb into the skin that much though, I use it at night and when I wake up in the morning it's still there; so it might be better suited to someone with dry skin?

I also don't like that it comes in a pot, as opposed to a tube (but then I'm a little OCD about things like packaging; I have to use a q-tip to get the product out because using my fingers just seems a little unhygienic.)

I don't have any new lines since I started using it, but I haven't really seen any of my pre-existing lines decrease either.

on 4/18/2013 4:41:00 PM

I have had this for several months, and thought I liked it. Liked, didn't love. So I made a travel-friendly jar of it and took it with me on a short trip to Florida. I came back with what I thought was a milia, but turned out to be a pimple, along my top lash line. Hurt like heck extracting it, but at least it wasn't a milia. I was frustrated, because I didn't know what I had used to cause it--was it eye primer, shadow, etc.? So I used the eye cream again to start eliminating the potential culprits and got another pimple on my eyelid. So I won't be using this up or purchasing it again. It didn't do much anyway.

on 4/2/2013 7:08:00 AM

I have been using it for months first I couldnt understand iit was good or not doesnt give a feel like cooling.but when I compare my photos I saw that there is a more than avarage change at my under eye area.fine lines and brightness.not perfect but efficient.but be careful it burns after hours when I wake up why

on 1/19/2013 10:51:00 PM

Bought this based on reviews here. It's not a miracle worker - I don't believe anything other than surgery is - but I do see a reduction in fine lines and a tiny bit of this product lasts all day. I find it is too rich for day use so I only use it at night.

on 12/30/2012 7:30:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was SO excited to get this. Most people love it and overall it's good reviews. It smells delicious and I do love the consistency, one only needs very little! And so it's why I want to cry!

I don't know WHAT I'm allergic to! It swelled up my eyes!! My eyelids drooping over my eyes, needless to say it hurt (not a lot but a moderate sting). At first, I thought I was just tired! But it's the cream alright! I don't know what is up! Never had an allergic reaction. I'm giving it 3 just because it may be ME who just allergic to the thing and not the cream's fault itself but I'd recommend everyone to try a sample before buying! Unfortunately for me I bought the whole bottle and I can't return :( I don't usually mind spending a few $$ on good face care, but at times like this I just feel is a total waste!! :(