Bath and Body Works Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

on 12/30/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Perfect mix of vanilla & peppermint! This body lotion is nicely moisturizing and great paired up with the matching body spray.

on 12/5/2014 6:33:00 PM

I love it! it's refreshing and tingles. It's especially nice if you have a cold. I think it's the best wintertime scent from B&BW

on 12/5/2014 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Yowza! This stuff tingles something serious if you apply it directly out of the shower! It's a cold tingle, and I end up having to bundle up in robes if I use this all over until the cooling effect has worn off. It's not unpleasant, just a little off putting for winter time.

With that said, this smells delicious. Just like Thin Mint girl scout cookies. It's a nice, soothing scent that isn't over powering or too sweet. The mint is off set nicely by the sweetness.

Very holiday. Very nice.

on 2/1/2014 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

MMMM! This lotion smells like Andes mint candy. I love this scent. It has a clean peppermint scent but the vanilla in it gives it a sweet edge that makes it more pleasant to smell. I loved the slight tingle it left to the skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who likes fresh or minty scents.

on 1/16/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this as a Christmas present, along with the hand creme and the shower gel. If you love minty scents, you will adore this. Depending on how much you apply, it can have a slight tingle. I've become addicted to applying it multiple times a day for the scent alone. The mint is not overwhelming because of the musky vanilla notes. Love this!

on 1/1/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've always overlooked Twisted Peppermint in the store because when I'm being bombarded with all the other scents it just never really stood out to me as something I'd want to have on my body. After receiving this as a Christmas gift I was given the opportunity to give this lotion my unbiased opinion without comparing it to everything in the store and I have a new appreciation for it. The peppermint really stands out, followed closely by a rich creamy vanilla then the surprising linger of of the balsam at the end gives it an almost fruity kick. This lotion has an amazing tingle to it. I've started wearing it at night after my shower and it feels so clean and refreshing and leaves my bedding smelling great, even my other half comments on how nice and minty I smell. I probably wouldn't wear this during the day as it might clash with whatever fragrance i've got going on, but that's not really a complaint as the majority of BBW lotions are more of a standalone scent than something you might layer under another fragrance. I'm glad that this was put on my radar. The bottom line is if you love the minty tingle and a less foody creamy vanilla scent I highly recommend you at least try the body wash.

on 12/1/2013 12:16:00 PM

When I saw this in the store, it smelled amazing! The bottle is so cute and festive! I put it on my legs after the shower. It kind of makes your skin feel tingly and cold a few minutes after applied, but in a good way. The scent is amazing after applied, and it seems to moisturize way better than my other body shop lotion. I would definitely buy this product again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I had the one from last year, and I really liked the smell of this, it smells like candy canes out of the bottle, and when you first put it on, then it softens to a vanilla-like scent that's still minty. Since I love mint, I thought it smelled amaaazing :D
Sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on some more this year :/ but I would definitely buy it again if I could.

I hate everything about this lotion.
I smelled it in the store and thought it smelled fantastic as I adore mint, but a while after I bought it I found that the peppermint scent of it smelled very cheap and has an underlying tone to it that I don't like.
The formula of this particular lotion is different than the others (maybe it's just mine?). It feels almost oily and almost like Mayonnaise to me and it seems like it doesn't want to absorb into my skin.
I do not have this problem with any other BBW lotions, just this one.

on 11/27/2012 4:49:00 PM

At first I thought I wasn't going to like this because I thought it was a pure peppermint smell and I didn't want to walk around smelling like a breathmint. So one day when I was in the store, I applied some on my hands and got the initial peppermint burst but 10 minutes later, the peppermint softens into a lovely fresh vanilla smell. It does have a tingly feeling the first few minutes that it is applied so I could see this lotion working well in the summer time as well to cool down. I have been applying this lotion non stop. I just wish they would have had the body cream in store this year as I find those more moisturizing. If you haven't tried this yet, go ahead and give it a shot. It really does get you in the holiday spirit with its peppermint coolness :)

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products