October 30, 2014 | 1574 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Temptations Twisted Peppermint body lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

MMMM! This lotion smells like Andes mint candy. I love this scent. It has a clean peppermint scent but the vanilla in it gives it a sweet edge that makes it more pleasant to smell. I loved the slight tingle it left to the skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who likes fresh or minty scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Bridge013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this as a Christmas present, along with the hand creme and the shower gel. If you love minty scents, you will adore this. Depending on how much you apply, it can have a slight tingle. I've become addicted to applying it multiple times a day for the scent alone. The mint is not overwhelming because of the musky vanilla notes. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've always overlooked Twisted Peppermint in the store because when I'm being bombarded with all the other scents it just never really stood out to me as something I'd want to have on my body. After receiving this as a Christmas gift I was given the opportunity to give this lotion my unbiased opinion without comparing it to everything in the store and I have a new appreciation for it. The peppermint really stands out, followed closely by a rich creamy vanilla then the surprising linger of of the balsam at the end gives it an almost fruity kick. This lotion has an amazing tingle to it. I've started wearing it at night after my shower and it feels so clean and refreshing and leaves my bedding smelling great, even my other half comments on how nice and minty I smell. I probably wouldn't wear this during the day as it might clash with whatever fragrance i've got going on, but that's not really a complaint as the majority of BBW lotions are more of a standalone scent than something you might layer under another fragrance. I'm glad that this was put on my radar. The bottom line is if you love the minty tingle and a less foody creamy vanilla scent I highly recommend you at least try the body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKali

When I saw this in the store, it smelled amazing! The bottle is so cute and festive! I put it on my legs after the shower. It kind of makes your skin feel tingly and cold a few minutes after applied, but in a good way. The scent is amazing after applied, and it seems to moisturize way better than my other body shop lotion. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I had the one from last year, and I really liked the smell of this, it smells like candy canes out of the bottle, and when you first put it on, then it softens to a vanilla-like scent that's still minty. Since I love mint, I thought it smelled amaaazing :D
Sadly, I wasn't able to get my hands on some more this year :/ but I would definitely buy it again if I could.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I hate everything about this lotion.
I smelled it in the store and thought it smelled fantastic as I adore mint, but a while after I bought it I found that the peppermint scent of it smelled very cheap and has an underlying tone to it that I don't like.
The formula of this particular lotion is different than the others (maybe it's just mine?). It feels almost oily and almost like Mayonnaise to me and it seems like it doesn't want to absorb into my skin.
I do not have this problem with any other BBW lotions, just this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by marquita19

At first I thought I wasn't going to like this because I thought it was a pure peppermint smell and I didn't want to walk around smelling like a breathmint. So one day when I was in the store, I applied some on my hands and got the initial peppermint burst but 10 minutes later, the peppermint softens into a lovely fresh vanilla smell. It does have a tingly feeling the first few minutes that it is applied so I could see this lotion working well in the summer time as well to cool down. I have been applying this lotion non stop. I just wish they would have had the body cream in store this year as I find those more moisturizing. If you haven't tried this yet, go ahead and give it a shot. It really does get you in the holiday spirit with its peppermint coolness :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by clarinetkel

First off, I LOVE this product so so much.
Around Decemeber 2010, I was buying presents for friends, I wasn't sure what to buy. I saw their twisted peppermint line and ended up purchasing some of the twisted peppermint anti bacterial hand lotion for my best friend. I never really smelled it but she really liked it. I was at her house one time and I used that lotion I got her for the first time, and I HAD to buy some of the body care products but it wasn't December yet. So I waited and waited, and the first day they brought the line out, I was one of the first people in that store to purchase it. They had a buy 1 get one free, so I ended up leaving with 2 lotions, 3 shower gels and 1 body mist.
The lotion is just amazing. You get that whiff of peppermint and a hint of vanilla. I put it on my legs when I get done shaving and when I first used it, I felt this cool breezy feeling (I know that sounds weird), it feels really nice and leaves my legs soft. The mist is just amazing and it's not overly powerful, which I like. I don't like really really strong perfumes. And I am just about out of my first shower gel. I have a little bit left. I can't wait to buy more this year, if they bring it back.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by LadyNicc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smells exactly like a candy cane. Yummy and great to use especially during the christmas/winter months. My fiance likes to use this too. its pretty powering for a lotion, just an application to your hands and you can really smell it on someone.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this lotion. The combination of peppermint, vanilla, and sugar is absolutely wonderful. I usually get really dry skin on the front of my legs,my feet and elbows in the winter, but I used this every night after my shower and my skin stayed moisturized all winter. I probably will buy it when the Holiday Traditions line is re-promoted because it's a once a year thing, and I don't use Bath & Body Works that often. Personally, I think the price is a little steep. $10 for 8 oz? There are definitely better deals out there. But for the best scents (this being included) I'll splurge on Bath & Body Works.