October 1, 2014 | 1041 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bodycology - White Gardenia Foaming Bath and Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My husband gave me this bubble bath as I love jasmine and gardenia scents. This smells very much like a mix of those two florals. It matches well with my jasmine perfume (Bvlgari Jasmin Noir edp). It is light and refreshing and delicate. It does not interact with other perfumes should I wear a different after using this bath gel.

As a bubble bath, it works rather well, with many small-medium sized bubbles forming with only a little product. The bubbles last a moderate amount of time and the scent remains for the entirety of the bath. As a bath gel, it lathers well on my pouffe.

It is not a specifically hydrating formula, but it is not dehydrating either. The scent is so lovely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this so much! It lathers really well, and the scent is a nice gardenia scent without being overpowering or inducing headaches (which a lot of gardenia scents do for me). The scent lasts really well on my skin as well. I normally don't like to use body wash products which contain sulfates, so I don't use this on a daily basis (maybe once a week), but I don't find that this one makes my skin feel overly dry or irritated (I have very dry skin, hence my avoidance of sulfates). It's really, really inexpensive, and you get a fair amount of product in the container. I wish I could find more products with this scent!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by heathermrm

Love this scent, makes lots of nice bubbles in my tub, doesn't so much for my skin as far as moisturizing, but for the fragrance = can't be beat! Cheap at Walmart and even at Ulta.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 4:00:00 PM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this scent! I have been looking for a nice light floral body wash that doesn't break the bank for a long time and this fits the bill. I was a little concerned that it would be a bit old lady-ish or cloying, but it's fresh, and soft, w/ just a hint of white flowers. The body wash itself is great; I don't find it overly drying to my already dry skin. Unfortunately it does contain sulphates, so I can't use it every day (it would give me a rash), but I can use it frequently, and I certainly enjoy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2007 4:53:00 PM More reviews by purplegirl62

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent! I was interested in buying the Bath and Body Works White Gardenia scent, but saw this for a much lower price and thought it was worth a try. Gardenias are one of my favorite flowers, and I know very well what they smell like, and I'd say this is pretty true to real gardenias. However, I don't think I would repurchase, because I like to use a variety of scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by foreverjoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the body mist and absolutely loved the smell. I found that the scent wore off very fast but the bottle is big enough where you don't have to be too sparing. Overall great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by hadas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most heavenly scent. Mmmm, perfectly rendered gardenia. This is a whitish, pearlescent gel which foams nicely. This body wash contains Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate and Ammonium Laureth Sulfate as its detergents, which are not nearly as harsh for skin as the "Sodium" detergents (SLS & SLthS), which is nice. I have all good things to say about this body wash, the price is extremely reasonable, the ingredient quality is nice for a cleanser, and I must repeat once more, the smell is just divine!