September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Leather and Lace Duo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I rarely use this duo, so sheer I have to use Stila crayon in antique to make the colors deepen. I would not buy again because I just don't use it that often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MamaMiche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this eyeshadow. It is perfect every day wear, goes on smooth and does not wander into the creases of my eyelids.

The little mirror on the inside of the package is pretty useless and it does not come with an applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by vivianeq

This color combination is great and would work on many people. I love the packaging, since it is very compact, and I can see the color without opening it up. This is the first eyeshadow I've run out of (since I usually switch my colors around and get rid of stuff before coming close to running out).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2007 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

Great neutral daily duo for green eyes. Like described below, it is a plummy brown (I would put it in the taupe family, but it isn't taupe) & a pale pink (I describe it as a seashell pink). By the description you would think that the plummy brown would make it look like you had a black eye, but it is a LIGHT plummy brown & these are sheer eyeshadows! They are great colors for daytime wear. I've worn it w/ both black and brown eyeliners (used for tightlining) and it mixes well w/ both, though I do prefer the brown on my eyes (black is a TAD harsh for me). Like I described, they are sheer (but I do prefer sheer shadows, tis why the higher rating... I'm better @ layering colors on). I would definitely repurchase this duo. I paid $7.99 @ Target not on sale & I would compare them size wise to the old Clinique shadows (they are rectangle like that), but maybe a tad shorter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this duo. It looks like the old, old, Venus and Mushroom combo from Prescriptives, prior to the reformulation. These shadows have subtle shimmer and they are great everyday shadows. One is a light pink and the other is a brown-plum. Very light and natural looking. These shadows are very low-key and if you're looking for a lot of color, these are not for you. Good staying power. Very pleased with this purchase.