October 22, 2014 | 1300 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Loose Eyeshadow in Sennyo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by dcoulon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Rich, pretty deep warm purple. This is the warm-toned version of Parental Advisory (although it is a wee bit lighter). Even as I cling to my neutrals I can't help but love this one, especially as a lovely liner (over Pixie Epoxy, of course, to make the color vivid) over a pale, neutral lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by SydinBoots

Superb! I received this as one of their free samples (which is one more thing I like about Fyrinnae) and I will certainly be getting more. It is an intense magenta purple, one of the brightest and most highly-pigmented I've seen. There is a nice shimmer, which when foiled verges on metallic. It's also very smooth and easily-blended, which might save this colour if you find it too bright on its own.
Excellent as a bright lid colour, a striking liner, or wonderful blended into a dark crease colour. Essential colour for purple lovers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

~ I like this eyeshadow, but I don't think its that pigmented. I find that I needed to pick up a lot of it before the color actually looked rich like it did in the jar- I do still like it though, its a nice deep purple that has silver reflects....however I think Maybe next time I should use a different brush, I used the 217 by MAC and it is a little soft. Anywho I applied this in my crease with black eyeshadow on my lid and I think it looks quite stunning after a couple of coats, I received this as an extra in a swap and I'm glad I did- I may just try Fyrinnae's other loose eyeshadow's one of these days :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ImCastingMagicMissiles

I love Sennyo, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. And we both love aquas, other pink/purples, and teals. For example, this is an EOTD I did with Sennyo blended into Fyrinnae Inks e/l in Saturn Sunset and some Fyrinnae blue-greens: (click "continued" to veiw)

It also makes a great lipcolor when blended with a little clear gloss.

Lasts all day on my oily eyelids and goes on fairly smooth. If you use it wet, try patting a bit of dry powder overtop to really up the shimmer. continued >>

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by HauntedMoonlight

I received Sennyo as a free sample when I ordered some Fyrinnae eyeshadows. I'm so glad because it's a hot bright purple color. It's the brightest purple I've ever seen. I love it. I'll definitely buy a full size as soon as I finish the sample.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2006 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Joyc25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fyrinnae offers every bright purple/fuchsia you can't find in the mall~ all unique~ matte or w/their special touch of iridescence and sparkles! i've been lookin for purples that doesn't show up greyish since forever~ these are all pigmented purples that'll show up purple wet or dry! orgasmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

edited: tried this as a blush and i lurve it~

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 10:25:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Ohh a pretty medium fuschia pink shade with shimmer. Can be applied lightly for a soft look or deeper for a brighter look. Looks great with purple eyeshadows and pigments.