July 28, 2014 | 1099 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette -- Let It Snow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW. I wasn't expecting much, but for $5 it was worth a shot. Boy am I amazed! The quality of these shadows is amazing... almost high end status. The colors are lovely, wearable neutrals that go very nicely together. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 11:04:00 AM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I like as much as the Silver Bells Palette. You can find these for only 5 dollars at CVS, or prehaps other drug stores etc. I love the colors in this set, because they are great for dark eyes. I love to blend these and layer them with other shadows. They work great for me, and I highly reccomend Let IT Snow for Christmas or anytime of the year!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2006 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome set of lots of neutrals that anyone can wear,, they apply nicely, have shimmer w/o being gaudy and last all day w/o a primer, there are honestly no colors in this box that I can't wear though the purpleish ones on the right don't work quite as well for me as the rest of the bux but a steal for the $$.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2006 3:06:00 PM More reviews by burningembers20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is why I love MUA- I find great products like this that I would normally not see. This cost a grand total of 5 bucks and is fabulous. I love the name, "Let it Snow"- super cute and I think it is a nice holiday palette. The colors are rich- taupe, gold, deep brown, purple, lilac, and shimmery white. Very suitable for everyday looks or holiday- absolutely lovely. The texture of the shadows is smooth and very blendable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is part of WNW's 2006 Holiday line, but there is nothing remotely Christmasy about it. These are all shimmery neutral shadows, from buff to chocolate to gold to a deep wine. Anybody can wear these shadows, but it would have been nice to have a collection with more exotic colors for all those evening soires during the Christmas season. But hey, this only cost $2.50 after my coupon, so how can I complain? Oh, there's a good-sized pull-out mirror included which comes in handy.