July 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Skincare - Body - Nivea - Pearl and Beauty Antiperspirant deodorant

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I loved the girly packaging, it encouraged me to buy. Good smell as well. It isnt a particularly effective deoderant though, if you sweat a lot you will continue to sweat.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by Kokopig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

In not going to lie, I do sweat a lot. So much so that I used to invest tonnes of money into buying the super strong over night treatments for under arms, which can make your skin really sore:( when I discovered this deodorant I was so happy! It really does last as long as it states! For me that was amazing! The smell is also really lovely! A lot of deodorants, I find, are overpowering and quite frankly stink! I know I'll be using this forever! It also comes in a cute mini form, perfect for travel or for in your bag! You won't be disappointed! Xx

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff did not work on me. I reek by midday, and I'm not generally a stinky person. Not a lot else to say! Look elsewhere if you're prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by natasha102002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't have this one, but I do have Fresh Comfort, so I decided to give my two cents anyway, since they are similar. It lasts a long time, smells nice, and I got it for 2$ at dollarama.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I have this in the stick form. It has a soapy fragrance, which started to annoy me after I've used it for a few months. It does stay on for a long time, and is effective enough to deodourize for at least 7 hours in summer. I don't notice any marks left behind by this deodourant (despite being milky in colour).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by sensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin and I also tend to sweat a lot, and I find that the Nivea line of deodorants are the only ones that don't make my underarm skin itch and peel off. Despite being milky in the bottle, this one doesn't leave any residue, has a fresh scent, and most importantly, it works without irritation!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the roll-on form. What I like about it is that it smells good but isn't too heavily fragranced and is really easy to wash off in the shower since it is a liquid. I don't like that it irritates me and doesn't do much as an antiperspirant. So I only use it when I workout in the mornings. I just apply over whatever deodorant I already had on when I woke up and it keeps me smelling fresh while I workout. I wash it off when I shower immediately after working out so it doesn't have a lot of time on my skin to irritate me. It was cheap and a little bottle lasts a long time so I'll be using this for a while but once I use it up I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lilsarah89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this deoderant! I've been using it for at least 5 years now, I find it's the only one that works for me all day without irritating my extremely sensitive skin. Highly reccomend to anyone, espically those that shave or with sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by moonshyne777

I absolutely LOVE this deodorant!!! I bought both the pearl and beauty 24h gentle care and the calm and care. I love them both!! First antiperspirant I've ever used that doesn't irritate my armpits and the calm and care is actually meant for use after shaving but I find both are gentle on the skin and they smell absolutely amazing. I bought these two having never tried a Nivea deodorant before and wasnt sure what to expect but I am very very pleased with this product. HG of deodorant for me for sure!! I got it from Giant Tiger for just a few bucks and I'm going to buy 10 more next time I go shopping in case I can't find it again. Oddly enough, I've never seen this product at the stores i've been to in my area. Not sure why because this is a truly awesome product that goes on smooth, invisible and smells wonderful and doesn't irritate my skin like other antiperspirant. I can't say enough good things about this product, a must buy for any woman!! The ultimate test came this week. A humidex of 42 degrees and this stuff held up and left my armpits nice and dry. :)
eta: I notice some reviewers saying theirs was a roll on. Mine was not a roll on, it was a deodorant stick but the same name Nivea Pearl and Beauty Invisible 24h Gentle Care (and the Calm and Care 24h Gentle Care I mentioned) just thought I'd clarify that. Have no idea about the roll on cuz I haven't tried them but the deodorant sticks are AMAZING :) Had no problem with any white residue, truly is "invisible"

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I love Nivea roll ons alot. They are not allegic and very skin-friendly. The smell of this is unique and I love it! Would repurchase forsure.
Check out my other reviews and let me know if you found this one helpful or not :).