Ralph Lauren RALPH LAUREN POLO DOUBLE BLACK

4.6

on 2/8/2013 9:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What a fantastic, masculine scent. My guy loves this fragrance and I can smell why. It is a bit strong at first, but given a few minutes to settle, the different notes come together in a subtle and elegant composition. It is fresh without being "young", and refined enough without being "old". I have found some fantastic deals with this fragrance (Ralph Lauren seems to be on top of this), and the matte, black bottle is wonderfully sturdy (his survived a dive from the bathroom counter top without so much as a scratch). Highly recommended for any man!

on 9/11/2011 9:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I was never a huge fan of Ralph Lauren fragrances for men. The classics are great, but too strong for me and kind of dated. I really like this one. Double Black came out in 2006. It is a woody aromatic scent. Very sexy and modern. Not at all like the earlier Ralph Lauren fragrances for men. It is not heavy, but refreshing.

on 11/5/2009 1:42:00 PM

Not bad but there is too much going on in this scent. Like if they combined every Ralph Lauren men's scent in one. For similar effect I would prefer Armani Attitude which is just gorgeus.

on 6/4/2008 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the person below me! fantastic! this is def amazing. Wonderful gift idea :) I'm buying this one for his birthday :) everytime i walk past it in the store i have to smell it!!!

on 12/20/2007 11:58:00 PM

omg.. this is the most amazing men's perfume i've ever smelt... get it! it's hard to describe... well all i can say is... FANTASTIC!

on 10/18/2007 1:31:00 AM

Oh my! This one smells so good I had to buy it for my BF. I so love it, I sometimes spray some on me.

on 1/5/2007 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I picked this one out for my boyfriend for Christmas. I love the smell, it's so masculine! I love it on him!

on 12/5/2006 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

good grief charlie brown, i'm slowly going broke buying my b/f cologne. smelled this on a magazine strip and this fits him perfectly. i like more adult fragrances like chanel allure homme and he likes fruity stuff like ralph lauren romance, well this is like a combo. we can both be happy with double black. i've already gotten him the allure for christmas so i will just add this to it and the allure can be saved for nights and he can wear this everyday.

on 11/6/2006 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Mmmmmmmm, smells like boys... or men... Actually to me it smells like the woods on a fall day. Very sexy.

on 11/6/2006 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My son picked up a sample of this new Polo DOUBLE Black and I had to agree this smells absolutely delicious. I sprayed it on my youngest son and my hubby and all of them could wear this. It's described as an edgier, more adventurous interpretation of original Polo Black. Seductive blend of spiced fruit, espresso and woods. Pure sex appeal! I usually find mens fragrances way too strong but this one is so nice I sprayed it on my wrist and love sniffing it. Think holiday gift for your guy. It's a big seller already. Bought a 4.2 oz bottle off ebay for $54 including shipping.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel