October 23, 2014 | 1955 users online

Lips - Nivea - Lip Care - Cherry

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by missviridian

I must say this lip balm/tint has the most delicious scent and taste! It goes on smooth over my lips and leaves them feeling buttery and soft. Looove the subtle hint of red which is neither too overpowering to the point where it screams "MY LIPS ARE RED!!!" nor too light as to be invisible to the eye. It just leaves me with this nice, rosy pout and the slight shimmer in it brings out the warm tones of my skin. It's not too sticky which is great as I HATE lip balms that have sticky/oily consistencies. A con however, would be that it's not very moisturizing which is something that I expect from a lip balm. I live in a country that has a hot, tropical climate and my lips become dry and chapped with ease. So I have to keep reapplying the product which is annoying. Despite this shortcoming, it's still a wonderful product and I'll definitely repurchase it! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by adrianamelie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It gives a nice pinkish tint, but it doesn't last long. Also, it dries my lips really quickly. It hydrates it for like a few minutes and then it becomes dry and chapped. Terrible product. Will not repurchase unless held at gunpoint.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by maybud90

Hi,
I have bought hydro and pomegranate flavours.They are really good,but cherry flavour OMG ,the smell is really bad .It gives the smell of cough syrup.

Thanking you

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by hanawaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

It's hard to find tinted lip balm. I trust NIVEA products, test many of their products skin and body. Good reddish tint for my semi dark lips. Doesn't make my face looked flush without applying lipstick. Wore them daily to moisturize and protect my lips. However the cherry scent is a big NO NO. It somehow smells like SOUR PLUMS to me!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

I remember when I was younger, I used to steal this off my mom and wear it because it gives off lasting cherry tint.
Very moisturising and lasts too.
Can't find it in canada though :/

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by nahidm

can anyone tell me how to buy this product i really love this pls help

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The cherries on it are so cuutee! And it moisturizes so well, the colour stays for a long time and it smells so fruity! It's my second favourite lip balm I've ever used, and I have like 20. So yeah :) I love the colour, taste, smell, and it moisturizes really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by groovymutation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this chapstick! Not only does it keep my lips hydrated, but the cherry coloring is beautiful and very natural. And most importantly, it doesn't start to clump up on my lips; it stays slick and red for hours. I still use Vaseline when I'm at home to keep my lips moisturized long-term, but the Nivea cherry chapstick is amazing if you want to go out (say, to class) but don't want the formality of wearing lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loovvee the Nivea tinted lip care selections. Have olive skin, and i tend to go with neutral colors which this is decidedly NOT, but the color is fine anyway. The real reason I love this though is that even after this wears off, my lips are not dry - they're completely soft to the touch. AND they retain some of the colors.
If you use lipstick, it wears off leaving your lips color-less and really dry. Same with lipgloss. This is a miracle product and has the convenience of chapstick -no mirror or fuss needed.
This one's a definite keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Olom

I've been researching tinted lip balms recently because it's a drag using coloured lip glosses when you're on the go - I need a mirror to apply it and it can be messy. I read some of the reviews on this product and was intrigued, so I got this at Wal-Mart for less than $6 CDN, I believe. It goes on nicely with a slight hint of colour and sheen, which suits my skin tone. You can reapply it and the colour doesn't make your lips look too dark. However, the moisturizing qualities don't last long - that's why I docked a point.