November 21, 2014 | 1688 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Strawberry Lemonade Nourishing Body Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I would say this isn't my favorite scent of the lotions I've tried from 100% pure, but I do love this lotion. I have dry, red skin on my arms and this lotions makes my arms calm and soft an hour after application. The scent is good, but my favorite from this line is key lime.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2006 11:16:00 AM More reviews by SaraLee2

I got a generous sample of this when I ordered some other 100% products. In the jar this smelled exactly like strawberry lemonade, but when I put it on it dried down to an underlying musty or algea like scent...something green in it that didn't agree with me. Fortunately it faded after a bit until its barely perceptable (unlike the vanilla version which stays strong all day). The lotion itself is also average. Seems to be a bit thinner than the vanilla version, but it sinks in without leaving anything behind. Moisture is average and not as good as the other versions. Glad I got a sample and didn't buy.

INGREDIENTS: Organic White Tea, Rose Hydrasol, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Blackcurrant Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Lavender Honey and Chamomile wax, Strawberry Fruit, Lemon Essential Oil, Extracts of Cherry, Pomegranate, Raspberry, Blackberry, and Grapefruit See, Rose Ether, Sodium Hydroxymethlglycinate (Natural Plant Amino Acid).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No