100 Percent Pure Honey Almond Foaming Shower Gel

3.2

Not tested on animals

on 5/17/2014 1:39:00 AM

It smells nice. I like the organic ingredients just not that impressed with it. I'm not a big person but I have to use a lot just to wash my body.

on 7/28/2009 8:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

These shower gels are quite runny and watery. I was expecting a shower gel to have some of consistency and suds, but none with this. Boo. You can easily concoct your own with organic juices, tea water and fruit oils.

on 7/15/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I agree that this is very runny so I put it in an old soap bottle with the pump that makes foam. Works perfectly and I love the scent and how it gently cleans.

on 8/5/2008 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff smells fabulous. I love almond scents, and I think this is one of the best I've smelled. It also has a great list of ingredients. It does not lather well, but I associate lathering with harsh detergents so I'm OK with the lack of lather. It's surprisingly not very moisturizing so if you need a moisturizing body wash, I would skip it.

on 10/29/2007 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This smells absolutely wonderful in the bottle, but that's about as far as the scent carries. I had the 100% Pure Pineapple Shower Gel and it filled my whole bathroom with its scent. This Honey Almond is not nearly as strong. It does foam nicely without drying out my skin though. But for $13, I would prefer something with a stronger scent like the Korres Almond Shower Gel. continued >>

on 11/6/2006 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Smells delicious...just like honey vanilla with a touch of hazelnut. Comes in a clear plastic, press top container thats easy to use, although I'd prefer a pump. Ingredients are great. Its the consistancy that makeS me not like this at all. It's extremely runny and looks kinda like curdled milk. eww. Runs right through my scruncy/scrubbie thing so I have to use a ton, or put it in my hands. Barely foams at all which I don't mind, but it leaves my skin feeling kinda waxy and sticky. Like it hasn't all washed away. Despite the ingredients I won't be buying again.

INGREDIENTS: Organic infusion of White Tea, Red Rose Petals, Vanilla Flower, Jasmine & Calendula, Honey, Vanilla Milk, Gentle Coconut Cleanser (coco betaine), Tahitian Vanilla absolute, Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla extract, Organic Green Coffee extract, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Sodium Hydroxymethylglicinate (natural plant amino acid), Rose Ether

Popular Gels/Soaps