July 28, 2014 | 1995 users online

Eyeliner - Bourjois - Regard Effet Metallise 53 Feuille de cuivre

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by stls

I purchased this eyeliner today. It's the third time now. It's truly awesome light coppery with metallic sheen. Glides smoothly, stays put and I consider it one of those items you may not notice at first, they don't look flashy or anything but they make a big impact and you find yourself reaching for them all the time. I personally love to line with it around my eyes and even on the waterline. Makes my eyes bigger and brighter in less than 60 secs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by melissab33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

How have these gone unnoticed by the eyeliner junkies?? I was killing time at Ulta waiting for my hair appointment and decided to scan the Bourjois section to see what they had there. I got to their eyeliner section and came across this little gem. It's like stila Jezebel in a metallic liner formula. It's the perfect liner shade for blue eyes/red or strawberry blonde hair. Great staying power, and glides on like a UD 24/7. I'm buying a backup! :o)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by pimpernell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous coppery color that let's my eyes pop. Soft to apply, smudgeproof, waterproof.

Will defenately re-purchase them again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 12:20:00 AM More reviews by loud_mouth

After using this gorgeous radiant copper eyeliner, I had to give my first ever review.

It is very creamy, shows up nice shiny coppery colour on my medium Indian skin tone. I use it to line around my eyes and then I use a thin black eyeliner on top of my eyelid and black eyeliner on my waterline. It makes my dark brown eyes a nice fresh glowy look. Some times I just use it on corners of my eyes. I would definately buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 7:10:00 PM More reviews by sara09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great discovery! I must say first I’m personally not a fan of Bourjois mu: their e/s seem rather chalky to me and the rest just meh, but after testing this new pencil eye liner I had to purchase it. “Feullie de cuivre” is a gorgeous shimmering light bronze, almost gold: it has a creamy texture that glides smoothly, and, most of all, it stays put all day long. Shade is quite light but it shows up very well on my pale skin: to say it briefly, this is everything I wanted MAC Powersurge to be. Speaking of comparisons, imo this is even better than Shu drawing pencils, at half of the price tag. I will check other shades for sure.