April 20, 2014 | 1842 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - 5 colour eyeshadow 540 Pure Dreams

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Echo7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This compact is my dream come true. The colours are a deep shimmering brown, an iridescent grey-brown, a rosey pink with almost a peach iridescence to it, a pale shimmering pink and a white with pink iridescence. They last for ages and the look is so refined you can wear it day or night. I'm absolutely in love with pure dreams. It was a limited edition compact so it is probably sold out everywhere but if you can get it on Ebay - go for it, you wont be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Chubbybunny

GORGEEEEOUS soft pinks. This is so softly feminine. I love the different shades of pinks. The soft brownish and silver color are great as complement with the pinks. Huge rave about Dior's eyeshadows. I love them to bits. I totally agree, all my $$ goes to Dior =P.....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Omigod I think Dior is going to make me file for personal bankruptcy this year because they keep coming out with gorgeous stuff. I fell head over heels for Stylish Move and then this one came out and I was even more in love than Stylish Move. This is a gorgeous limited edition Quint of shadow with a silvery mauve, a rose pink, a petal pink and a taupe and in the middle an ivory with a glimmer of opal pink. So it just gives you a soft girly fresh eye. Its not overly made up looking on. I think the new makeup looks now are fresh and unmade up for winter to spring now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rebeccameredith

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Suzy's description and picture are great and I ditto her review. I had to pay full price, but the colors and quality are so wonderful, it was worth it.
The picture Suzy shows are slightly darker and cooler than the actual palatte, but her description of them is exactly right.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Suzy_h

This is the perfect pallette for those of us who like a natural yet glowy, feminine, natural eye. I just feel so pretty when I wear this color combination. It is a silver, a light pink, a midtone pink, a taupe brown and in the centre an ivory color with pink and gold iridesence (think MAC Vanilla pigment). I am fair/cool toned but I think it is best described as a neutral palette that many skintones can wear. I do think the colors are so light and soft that they may get lost on medium-dark skin colors. This looks very similar to Tarte A List colors on my eye. Great long lasting wear, and pure sheer luminous color. LOVE! I was lucky enough to score this on eBay for $30 but I would have paid full price for it.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2006 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow...this is gorgeous!!! seriously...its been a long time since Ive seen a pretty mu product as this! I bought this on such a whim, i was only browsing the dior counter looking at the lipglosses, with no intention of spending any money whatsoever when my eye caught this lovely e/s palette...and it was 32!!! I couldnt possibly buy it....but i did.Theres 5 shades- a true baby liliac, baby pink, light grey, darker grey and a lovely shimmery SHIMMERY white in the middle that has a liliac-y/pinky tone to it. All are shimmery, but in a classy gorgeous way, no over the top glitter etc and all go on satiny. 32 is a lot but if u want QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY then thats what u have to pay! stay on 4ever too! if u like girly, pretty and shimmery colours this is MADE for u!