October 23, 2014 | 1721 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear Soft Blush Satin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by bluemoon1961

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I finally found my HG. On me the color is very beautiful. My lips have a berry color and I was always told to keep lipsticks in this shade. Lately I found this very boring and getting older I wanted some that looks "younger" but not girlish and still natural. This is exactly the color I was looking for. A pink, but not too much, with a hint of coral. Very flirty but not overdone.

I only use two dots and rub it over my lips, it gives me enough color that lasts all day. The coat,that comes with it, keeps the lips moisturized, at least so far I have no issue with dry lips. This is also the first time I got compliments on my lip color. I hope they never continue this one. Just in case I have to stock up.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by trula

I'm not a fan of Cover Girl at all, I just tried this out of curiosity because it's a lip stain and I thought the color would appear lighter on my pinkish/red lips. I wanted it to lighten them but it didn't do anything and the color looked totally different than when I tried it on my hand.