Awake Serum Un-Sign Face Essence

2.7

on 3/4/2012 8:21:00 PM

I prefer to use serums because of they tend to be light and are very akin to Japanese emulsions that keep the skin moist without clogging pores.
As stated by Awake, it is "a high-tech, preventive care serum to combat daily environmental stress and premature signs of aging" Additionally Serum Un-Sign is to contain "two types of SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) to protect cells at both inner and outer layers of skin".
It is just a nice light moisturiser without any smell. The product sinks into skin very fast. I did not observed any drastic improvements or experienced breakouts after two months of using it twice a day. I got similar results from Japanese essences costing much less. Perhaps one has to use it for more time to get results.
The package is good, but it is impossible to see how much is left in a container.

on 12/7/2007 11:28:00 AM

After using the whole bottle, didn't notice a thing. It made a gentle, super light moisturizer, but 75 bucks should give me more (hence only two lippies). definitely not effective in the anti-aging properties.

on 11/20/2005 5:57:00 AM

i really wanted to like this product. sure, its very hydrating for my skin. but i broke out with this. no, i wont buy again.

on 8/4/2005 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am on my third bottle and i love it. it is expensive but its just seems like when i stop using this my skin does not look as good as it did when i was using the serum. The reason i stop using for a while is because it is 80 a bottle.

on 2/28/2005 8:55:00 PM

Don't really know how i got talked into this but it was okay. i use this after i apply the Trish Mcevoy Vitamin C cream.

on 12/25/2004 1:31:00 PM

This is a pleasant product to use in that it feels good on the skin but I can't say I saw any results from using it. I would probably not buy it again.

on 2/18/2004 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an okay product. I used it faithfully for 3 month but saw no results. It didn't do anything bad for my skin, but for $75 dollars for 1.7 ounces I expected a lot more. This product is suppose to be filled with antioxidents but to me, it's not worth the money.

on 7/31/2003 12:58:00 AM

I wanted so much to fall in love with this product. But after 30 days of religious application, Serum Un-Sign made ZERO difference on my skin. To be honest, I doubt that the antioxidants in this formula actually does what the marketing proclaims it would do. Anyways, I was really disappointed with the overall product. Such terrible waste for my $70 investment. Hth

on 7/14/2003 12:51:00 AM

I did not buy this, an Awake MA used it on me and sent me home with some samples. It is supposed to work in synergy with the Vital Express - and it must do something because it made my skin flake and peel! LoL. I am glad I resisted the spiel and I will stick with my normal simple regimen.

on 7/2/2003 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have pretty dehydrated skin, and this product feels so refreshing on it. It makes a great foundation primer as well... too bad the price is so outlandish.

Popular Treatments (Face)