August 2, 2014 | 1594 users online

Palettes - Pout - Spoilt Rotten palette

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 4:56:00 PM More reviews by cloecloe99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of my favourite Pout products EVER!! and im very hard to please lool.
The case is durable and has the words POUT written all across it, very nice. Inside it has 3 shadows as a trio, a lipgloss and a cream cheek blusher.it also has a mini eyeshadow and lip brush, perfect for girls always on the go, or for girls who want to touch up on the lipgloss or something.
The 3 shadows are beautiful, they have just the right amount of shimmer in them without looking too glittery. I love the greeny-blue and pink the best! The shadows last a long time and they are lovelyyy =]
Don't get me started on the lipgloss, ITS THE BEST LIPPY I THINK I'VE USED. It's very shimmery yet not too sparkly and the scent is very vanilla-ry, which is perfect and not too sweet smelling.
The cream cheek blush is amazing - it's smooth and silky to apply and not too sticky or thick. It's great just to apply it with your fingers, so no brushes necessary!
I desperatley wanted to get this pallette again, but i think it was a one off thing or something. I ran out of the lippy and the cheek, plus the eyeshadow was nearly gone. So i went out to get the best alternatives.
For the lipgloss, i got LIP POLISH in JUICY LUCY, which is beautiful
and the FLUSH BLUSH STICK in FLUSHED PINK, which is very similar. I HAVE YET TO FIND COLOURS SIMILAR TO THE EYESHADOWS IN THIS ADORABLE PALETTE.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, AND I WISH TO BE FINDING THIS AND PURCHASING IT AGAIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Sydneybristow8

This palette is very cute. It's my first experience with Pout cosmetics. I adore the 3 glimmery eye shadows in a champagne-y tone, a shimmery pink and a purple glimmery shade; they are great for layering. They make my brown eyes pop. The blush is very natural and works well with my complexion; I just apply it with my fingers. The lip gloss is slightly shimmery-but not so much so as to be childish/annoying. It has a light vanilla-ish fragrance and has just the right amount of stickiness to it. The palette itself is in a hard plastic pink metallic case and is cute and girly. The double-ended eye shadow/lip brush is not the best quality but it works just fine. It's actually quite good for a palette brush, somtimes they can be awful. Overall I would buy this again; but I won't have to because this will last me just fine. I think it would work well with just about any girls complexion. It will add a lot to your look. I recommend picking one up if you get a chance. For all that you get I with this palette, I think the price is fair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 11:01:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

When I found out how much these palettes were in Canada I was so shocked! They are $35 in the US and $62 in Canada. Can you imagine? What a rip-off! I got this off ebay for about $50 including express, tracked shipping. It's really great though! This is perfectly for a natural, glowy look. It's perfectly for daytime, work, school, meeting the parents, etc. Makes me look naturally beautiful :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 12:59:00 AM More reviews by skygirl78

I love Pout and I love this palette. Very pretty. Everyone below does a great job describing this palette so I won't do it again. I just really love this palette. I am blonde with blue eyes LSF 5, NC25, BB Sand and these colors look really good on me. They are just so pretty. If you are thinking of getting this palette get it now before they sell out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 4:43:00 PM More reviews by harls321

I love these palettes. I am a MMM and these colors work great. You can get such a variety of looks. I usually don't pick eye colors like these but when I tried them on I was blown away. It gives a lovely polished look for the day and can easily be smoked out with the grey for a nice night time look. The blush is very easy to apply over powder foundations and is sheer so it is mistake proof. Love it all! I highly reccommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2006 7:27:00 PM More reviews by syeung2

e/s trio: shimmery champagne, shimmery taupe, shimmery light pink

cream blush: Flush Blush in dusty pink (no name given)

lip gloss: Juicy Lucy Lip Polish (natural pink with gold flecks)

LE 2006.

This was listed on Sephora.com as "Spoilt Rotten", but the box and compact read "Spoilt Senseless". The Pout website says it's called "Spoilt Senseless" also, and lists the flush blush as Wild Berries, but I think it's a mistake, since (a) it is not named on the box or compact and (b) it's not the same color as the Wild Berries flush blush in my other palette.

Product: The e/s are lighter than I normally prefer (I usually do a smoky eye) but they are quite lovely. I use the taupe shade in the crease, pink on the lid, and champagne on the browbone. The colors are not bold but give a nice polished look. The cream blush has a nice smooth texture, easy to apply with fingers or creme blush brush, and wears well; gives a natural flush of color. The lip gloss goes on sheer like any other lip gloss, has a nice, just-right amount of shimmer and shine to it, smells fruity and tastes sweet (like Philosophy's Melon Daiquiri l/g), and lasts relatively well for a gloss.

Packaging: Sleek and sturdy rose-colored compact with three pans for color, one well for the included brushes, and full size mirror under the lid. Comes with dual-ended lip and shadow brush; the lip brush is a little soft for my preference but it works fine with lip gloss.

Overall: Nice coordinated natural/workday look in a travel-friendly palette. Definitely would repurchase. continued >>