September 22, 2014 | 1809 users online

Lipstick - Jane - Lip Huggers

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by simplychic26

I love it! I have it in HUSH and its a new shade! It's a pink coral shade and I thought it would be to bright for me..but its the perfect color for me! I love the color! It doesn't smell bad at all! It's very moisturizing. It doesn't really have a fragrance to it but it kind of does at the same time. The lipstick looks like it has tiny glitters but on the lips it doesn't show. It's a great pink coral nude color, great for everyday wear! And Jane products DO NOT TEST ON ANIMALS!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by pretiiandroid

I like these. The color goes on the color you would expect, they're not drying, and they're nice and smooth. Inexpensive too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by marthaquest

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Forget Me Not and it's lovely --- a bright pale pink laced with a little coral and a little frost. It's not nude, but it's not as dark as the BB pinks, either, which is what I wanted. I'm really impressed as it's moisturizing, it lasts, it lights up my face, and it was super cheap. I bought about 4 of them and then haven't seen them anywhere else, but they are on the Jane website.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by bruinsbaby119

Okay, being 19 and all I'm NOT a lipstick gal but I picked this up randomly. I got it in "Vixen" which is this light, muted pink that screams SECKS when paired w/ smokey eyes. I don't wear this alone, I layer my BeneFit Her Glossiness in who are you wearing (sheer pink) over it and it looks fab.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I would buy Best of the Berries and it was a semi-deep shade great for brunettes. I have a difficult time finding it anywhere now.
>>>I had great results from this lipstick, beautiful color/matte
>>>Fabulous wearability - stayed on
>>> I need to find it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2008 9:29:00 PM More reviews by danescarebear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved Jane and was sooooo upset when they discontinued it. Then I was happy they brought it back until I actually saw it and realized it sucks now. I lost my very old lip huggers lipstick in "shy of shrimp" and was hoping they'd bring it back but alas they did not. That color was like pale peachy pink....I've never found another like it. It's a bummer because that color is so in now...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by lotsapink

I remember using the Jane products in high school after being less-than-thrilled with Cover Girl, and for a while Jane was taken off the shelves at my local Walgreens and now it's back. It's still the same formula, they still have the same colors, and it's still affordable. The lipstick still goes on well and has a good consistency to it, and it doesn't dry my lips out. I'm thrilled. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2007 9:26:00 PM More reviews by rockstarhk

I have this in Kiss of Caramel which is a maroonish natural color. I rarely use lipstick (im a lipgloss junkie) but this has a nice taste and is very creamy/soft compared to normal lipstick. I love that this gives a my lips a nice color and healthy plumpy glow. Even when I remove this my lips still look great and soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by empressxia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the new shade called MANGO. It's a shimmery coral color. I would compare the color to MAC frost lipsticks but much much more moisturizing. I have a problem with most lipsticks tasting bad but Jane Lip Huggers taste just fine to me.

MANGO is a beautiful shimmer coral with a frosty finish. At $3 a tube, it's a better deal than department store and even most drug store brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by parsonsperson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What I like most about these lipsticks is that they don't smell or taste gross. I have tried Kiss of Caramel and Kind of Carob, and I like both colors and consistencies. It's a good idea to layer the color over a balm, as they don't have much moisturization power. Can't beat the price for what you get.