December 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Brow and Eyemakers

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MsKacey

Bought this as I needed eyeliner and noticed it came with what I thought was an eyebrow pencil too, and it was cheap. Upon further inspection I realized it was two identical pencils, both to be used on waterlines and brows. Ugh. As an eyeliner, payoff sucks, it pulls really hard and somehow my pigmented, shimmery eyeshadow always manages to stick more to the pencil than liner goes onto my eye= Useless. On bare skin it applies great and would probably be a wonderful brow pencil, except that i bought it in Midnight Black as i always do in liner, and I have blonde hair. seriously!?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by quiksilvababe

this came with a brow brush so that was nice, and it works well for me! just keep it sharpened for the edge of your brows. Nothing great though. smears easily, doesnt stay well

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by yourdearjuliet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isn't necessarily my go-to pencil liner but I definitely was suprised at how well it actually worked! I use it as both an eyebrow and an eyeliner and the color is bold and stands out with my eyes and it makes my eyebrows look so natural it's crazy ! Picked it up on a whim, in a hurry in need of eyeliner and found this great stuff. Will be buying again c: The only thing I found that I didn't like was that on my top lid, it wore off pretty quick . I've got the oiliest lids in the world so this was expected because of my exercise routine but I still love it <3

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by tpfkaq

Bought because cheap.
Eyeliner barely shows up, no matter how hard I press! Even if I wet the pencil.
Do not recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by speedymouse

extremely poor color payoff, and tugs like nobody's business on application. Okay for brows except I got the wrong color, and useless as an eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by XenaY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this in Soft Brown as an eyebrow pencil. It makes for a very natural looking brow and I highly recommend it. I've never tried it as an eyeliner. I use Revlon Colorstay instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is too harsh for the eye, IMO. However, this is an excellent brow pencil that I use in 'midnight brown'. I have sworn by this eyebrow pencil for years.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I bought this yesterday, needing a cheap eyeliner since I'm low on funds and my amazing Victoria Secret one is out. I hate this eyeliner. I've used it twice, and will finish it because I don't like wasting money but I will never buy this again! It sucks for lining the water line, is really rough and dry, and I have to use a lighter to soften it. It's still hard to apply, even after I melt it a bit. I have it in midnight black. The color isn't as dark as I would like it to be. Good thing I only spent 3.57 on it...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Im surprised I havent reviewed this brow pencil before. Its been my HG pencil for years. Ive changed hair colors from light blonde to dark brunette over the years and the color selection they have for this has matched it all and in between. Right now I am using Midnight Brown. It doesnt smudge or run which is great. I dont purposely try to smudge my eyebrows though so just through regular daily wear it doesnt budge. The package says the pencil formula is water resistant & Ive never had an messy/runny brow issue in the rain so it is probably true. It comes off easily with my eyemakeup remover. Priced at 2.99 for a double pack (plus sharpener) this is such a good basic brow pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by IlNay78

i liked this product. it was actually one of the first eyeliner i bought!
i have it in midnight black and it works really well for tightlining. i don't ask for much, i just want some colour on my my upper waterline, this product works great for that. i realized that after a while it slowly sinks in between my lash line which looked even more natural. i don't use it for my brows tho, i can't fill in my brow for life! :(