July 22, 2014 | 1052 users online

Moisturizers - Awake - Hydro-Force Oil Free Treatment

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by alba75

I got a deluxe sample of this product and used for two weeks in conjunction with Serum Un-Sign oil free. Hydro Force treatment is a lightweight moisturizer that has a potential to make skin soft, smooth. It has not got any smell and sinks into a face and neck relatively fast. I have not used it alone. So I can not tell whether or not the product is effective on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyes85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got sampes of this at C.O. Bigelow but decided it was too expensive. When I first put it on at night, I thought it was too greasy and would make me oily and breakout. I left it on and went to bed, but didn't wake up with the usual shiny slick of oil on my forehead. My skin felt smooth, supple, hydrated and silky, but not at all greasy. This did not irritate my sensitive skin - I would recommend it even to ladies with oily/combo skin to use in the winter. However, as a poor college student I cannot afford this at the moment. I give it four lippies because you don't get much product for the price (1.7 oz for $50). I am currently alternating between Paula's Choice and C.O. Bigelow moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by mtvsux

Gosh i love this stuff. Just LOVE. During the winter i was using heavier moisturizers, but when i noticed they started becoming too heavy i switched back to this and my skin was so happy for it. A great lightweight moisturizer that sinks in nicely, still moisturizer but will never ever be too much for my skin, even when it gets oily. Very nice stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2006 5:05:00 PM More reviews by tracey_fox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is a very good moisturizer for oily skin. I have not had any problems with it breaking me out, and the little dry patches I usually have on my lower cheeks are slowly going away. It is oil free but does feel a bit slippery, which turned out not to be a problem for me. I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/23/2005 1:41:00 PM More reviews by sevik777

I have combination + sensitive skin + acne prone + oily in t zones, and My skin did not react nicely to this. For an oily free foundation I felt it was super greasy, together with the oil free liquid foundation I felt that my face had become a frying pan. I returned both products immediately. For a moisturizer I am currently using and very happy with Chanel's Precision Age Delay oil free moisturizer (Im only 24 this stuff is great just enough hydration without the grease and my skin soaks it up).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2005 8:30:00 PM More reviews by PuNk168

Overall one of the best "no nonsense" moisturizers out there. It's formulated with everything you need to keep oilier or combination skins well hydrated, however, there's nothing extra. No additional anti-aging properties...just plain and simple hydration. Super oily skins would probably still find this too thick...if you're one of those people, try DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew. For the rest of us combo-sensitives, this glides on nicely in the morning, doesn't look greasy, and continues to hydrate for most of the day. I find that this is great in the spring and summer when my skin is more oily, but I need something a little heavier in the winter...especially when the air is cold and the surface gets dehydrated. Because I use a physical sunblock, my skin surface gets parched so I still like to use this in conjunction with another hydrator...usually a serum underneath, or DDF Aloe Toning Complex. I gave it 4 lips instead of 5 because I think for the price, they should throw some anti-aging bonuses into the bottle, but if what you're after is just pure hydration with no annoyances like fragrance, alcohol or dye, then this is for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2004 6:55:00 PM More reviews by jj28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A mediocre moisturizer for normal to oily skin. Great for the summer and under makeup as it spreads easily. But it does take some time to sink in. Also, not enough moisture for cooler weather or drier skin types. Did not cause breakouts, but other than that, there's nothing special. Nice frosted bottle and the pump is hygenic. However, at 1.7oz for $45, I expected more.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2003 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Valree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a sample of this at Neiman Marcus. I really wanted to like this since I thought it would be a perfect light moisturizer under my sunscreen. It is too drying for my skin. It might work for someone who is more oily though. I also don't like the texture of it. It feels smooth on your fingertips but seems kinda sticky once you put it on your face.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2003 4:58:00 AM More reviews by dimples

This moisturiser is so light weight. Perfect for the summer months which equates to the weather here. It absorbs easily and is not oily. Works well for oily complexion and when you just need a tiny bit of moisturising at certain parts of the face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2002 1:33:00 AM More reviews by woodstock

Oil Free sounds tempting for my combo/slightly oily skin. It takes quite a long time to get fully absorbed even with a pea size. My cheeks and chin become very flaky and my nose is shining...... Then I try a very thick layer on my chin and cheeks yesterday (nickel size). My chin and several dry spots still turs flaky after 3 hours. I don't get flaky skin with a lot of oil free moisturizer out there. I don't know what this moisturizer targeted for, normal skin gets flaky, oily skin gets shine. Luckily that I'm trying out a sample and definitely won't buy the full bottle.