Kanebo Purenavi Cleansing Oil

on 4/13/2009 8:10:00 PM

I am a cleansing oil fan, but this oil leaves significantly more residue than my HG Kose Softymo. I had to wash twice with a foaming cleanser afterward to get rid of the residue, and after a few weeks of use I noticed it was aggravating my acne. Not to mention, the candy scent is extremely cloying.

on 7/23/2008 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The clean of harsh, oil free salicylic acid cleansers, without the dryness. Wonderful product, will definitely buy again. I never thought that an oil cleanser can give such a clean feeling. I used it on dry skin, and washed it off. I will try next time with a washcloth. I have many blackheads, and ive stumbled upon an oil cleanser, which is crazy because ive heard to avoid all things 'oil' if you have acne prone/blackhead prone skin.
I dont wear heavy makeup, just mostly minerals and blush that is not mineral based here and there. This also removes mascara quite nicely.

on 1/26/2008 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first cleansing oil I've ever tried. It gets the mamkeup pff and so far, after 2 weeks, it ahsn't broken me out. Very interested in trying others to see what the diference is. Got this at my local Japanese market. If anyone can recommend others within the same price range, please message me. Thanks~

on 10/29/2006 4:13:00 PM

After success with Naive cleansing oil, I decided to go ahead and try other Japanese drugstore-brand cleansing oils. My mom couldn't find Naive cleansing oil in Hong Kong, so she bought me this instead. It was about HK$49 at Sasa. It comes in an orange 150ml pump bottle. Has a candy-citrusy scent to it. I don't have much else to say except it's a light cleansing oil that does the job and doesn't break me out. I think this slightly loosened up a few blackheads too, so that's a nice bonus.