November 22, 2014 | 1145 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Soothing eye makeup remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a present last Christmas. I use eye makeup remover a lot, so I like a good quality product. My favourite so far is the lancome bifocil or the neutrogena one in the blue bottle. This one feels like it's not doing anything, just water dyed blue, does not work as well as I would like, I would not buy it myself.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by si3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

quite a cute bottle, did a terrible job at removing my waterproof mascara. its very very weak: after wiping it over my eyes for at least 5 times, most of the mascara is still on! HR'e eye makeup remover is a lot better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by krisras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

While placing an online order with Sephora, I found I was a bit short for the amount I would need to get free shipping. The amount was very little, so I was straining to think of what to buy, but then came across this and thought I would try it. I am glad I did, as its creamy texture is gentle on my eyes. Does a pretty good job removing my eye makeup and would buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've only used 3 other eye makeup removers before this and I bought it once my others ran out. The price is reasonable, but it doesn't do it's job. It's not oily, but it doesn't remove any of my mascara or eyeshadow. I have to use a lot of the product to remove a teensy amount of mascara. When I do, it smears onto my face. Not worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2008 3:12:00 AM More reviews by amandaxo

I started using this eye makeup remover a couple of years ago and it was EXCELLENT all the way around! Recently, Sephora changed something and now it doesn't do anything for removing my make up. I am sending it back! Time to look for a new eye makeup remover! :(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Zebrax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

doesnt work as good as I thought on waterproof makeup. It smudges my makeup all over my eye and doesnt COMPLETELY take it off. T__T
instead i use facial cleaner to remove my makeup. @__@

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:40:00 AM More reviews by freshremixs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hate this product. It did no good removing my eye makeup, worse it smeared the makeup all over the place. It is necessary top shake the bottle up so the formula will mix completely. I hate that it is glittery. This is surely not the makeup remover that Sephora uses in their store. The one in their store actually removes makeup. I prefer Clinique or Lancome makeup removers over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 12:27:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite eye makeup removers. It works way better than Maybelline as it removes makeup faster and does not require scrubbing my eyelid off. And I like it better than Estee Lauder because it does not sting my eye. It's a lot cheaper too. It also doesn't feel oily and doesn't leave a residue on my eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this in a pinch, when I was away on business and ran out of makeup remover. I got the smaller size for $5. The bottle is super cute and you only need a teensy bit each time. It didn't burn or sting my eyes like other people mentioned and it took off all my makeup. Usually when I rinse my face after using eye makeup remover there is still mascara on the towel I use to dry my face but not with this stuff! I'm glad I didn't shell out more for Lancome or Clinique. This gets the job done. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2008 2:10:00 AM More reviews by leeyah87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very, very, very BAD! Sephora must have changed the formula for their eye make-up remover because the product in this new packaging is HORRIBLE! It's less effective than plain tap water! The old eye make-up remover came in a different bottle and smelled different. This one comes in a different packaging, which is fine, but the product is definitely not the same. I ended up rubbing hard and tugging at the skin around my eyes, which is very bad since that area is delicate. It's not like I was wearing waterproof make-up either! Even after several attempts of rubbing and tugging my eyeshadow didn't budge one bit! What a waste of money! I'm so disappointed because the old stuff worked like magic! I'm sooo returning this!