October 25, 2014 | 947 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Miracle Forever

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by xxpopstarlolmi

my mom(a lancome fan) got it as a gift from my aunt and totally loved it! im happy for her but its too strong so when i hug her i have to cough
too strong for me but it smelled great from the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by cozycat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yum! I immediately get the blackcurrant and anise at first spritz, I absolutely ADORE the first few hours of the scents development, blackcurrants, anise, woods and incense...it is quite potent, sweet, with a dark woodsy-patchouli backdrop. Very sexy too, very different from the original Miracle (which I like for spring/summer). I love the way Miracle Forever stays sweet throughout its lifetime, it can be quite overpowering though, so I have to be in the right mood for it, and when I am, it's just delicious. I wouldn't recommend this to haters of patchouli. The patchouli here is *almost* as vivid as Angel (which I hate), but much cleaner, and quite inoffensive in comparison. It is fairly long-lasting, 7-8 hours on my skin. This is a scent that I'll only pull out late in fall or winter, it's a perfect scent for chilly weather...I feel it is much too strong and warm for spring or summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2010 2:10:00 PM More reviews by focke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It is sweet sweet sweet... Quite sharp for me. This smells a lot like Angel...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by missjanesmith

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm really surprised at the bad reviews as I really love this perfume. I am on my second bottle after 3 years.

I am not a fan of the original Miracle at all. It's far too strong, sweet and young for me. This fragrance is still sweet, but I don't find it as overpowering.

To me it smells sort of a deep fruity sweetness and is much more grown up and sophisicated than Miracle. Sort of like the evening version. I can smell a bit of the blackcurrent but its very subtle.

I did get my EDP as part of a gift set with the shower gel and lotion but I don't think these smell anywhere near as nice as the EDP (so I wouldn't bother spending more for the extras). It has a nice and simple bottle shape. It is quite expensive, but Lancome usually is. The 30ml bottle is the perfect size to slip in your handbag for touch ups if you need them.

I will be buying again if / when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 3:57:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

Very sparkly, almost boozy opening. Unfortunately, I either smell blac currant or anise, which come off as nail polish or cough syrup on my skin. This adds a light and medicinal aspect that contradicts with sweetness. Fades in super fast and becomes a flowery Vicks. All in all, smells like a watery form of Joop Homme.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Zoffe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually love sweet smells but this is wayyyy too strong for me. It just doesn't work on me at all. I like the smell in the bottle but when I wear it, it's completely overpowering.
I bought this without trying it on, and that was a HUGE mistake!

One plus(if you like the smell) is that it lasts a pretty long time, so that's why I gave it 2 lippies ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 10:58:00 AM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells a lot like Angel but lighter! Perfect for those who love Angel but can't tolerate how heavy it is in the summer. Get this...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by a2makeup

I got some samples of this perfume and I fell in love with it!! Soooo sad I can't actually get it in the bottle....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by drvogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This reminds of a cross between Angel and Coco Mademoiselle but without the patchouli. It's sweet but also has an edge. It might be my favorite Lancome perfume so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 9:19:00 AM More reviews by eyesha

Really love it! smell nice, sweet and sexy..and long lasting power!