September 3, 2014 | 1005 users online

Polishes - Essie - Bachelorette Bash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by tvparty

i love this shade!in fact, i love it so much that i've wotn it straight for almost a month.
it's a lovely, cool toned fuchsia that suits my skin.i type at least 8 hours a day and with a top+base coat my manicure lasted about 3 days without chipping.
also worth mentioning that i've received compliments from absolute strangers about my nails and how lovely they look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a pretty hot pink! Love this over a white base, too, for an extra dose of brightness. It does take me 3 coats to get the opaqueness that I like tho -- as do most of Essie polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my favourite nail polish!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is very similar to Essie Fiesta, which I previously owned. It's a vivid, bright pink that screams tropical vacation (but no coral tones). I don't use this color for myself, but it's the favorite of my pink-loving daughters. Like all Essie polishes, the formula of this is the best. It goes on in thin, even coats, no streaking, and dries quickly. It's long wearing and doesn't chip easily. When I run out of this polish I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty, flattering medium/bright pink. The formula is like all the Essie polishes - smooth, not too thin or thick, fairly quick-drying, a good bit of shine and no bubbles after drying. Two coats of this is enough for an opaque finish. A great summer color and/or a fun base for glitter top coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by yangxx2

My new go-to summer nail polish! I would describe it as a very shiny berry, with a jelly-like finish to it! Even without top coat, it's has pretty high shine. It's not a cream-finish color, it almost reminds me of those jelly flip-flop or sandals. I have pretty fair skin, but I think this will look great with a tan too!
Essie never fails me, and I experienced almost no chipping with this (with base coat, no top coat because of laziness).
Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by ILoveBrody

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin so I can't always find a shade of pink that will compliment my skin tone. This is beautiful. It is a deep yet bright pink cream that is perfect for summer. The application is perfect, only 2 coats are needed and neither are streaky. The swatches don't do it justice. It has a beautiful shine even without a top coat. I highly recommend this nail polish!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by victorianlace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this polish! I bought it about 2 months ago and it is the only polish I have worn since. Such a fun, girly magenta with awesome color payoff! This is my first experience with Essie polish and I am very pleased, the formula feels very rich and coats the nail very well, even with the small brush. Two coats is all you need to seal the deal! I love that dries to a shinny finish so you don't need a top coat but I recommend one to make your polish really last. This lasts over a week for me with a top coat which makes the 8 dollar price tag worth every penny!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This colour is really great and bright. Sometimes I feel it's a bit young for someone my age but it's not too bad. One coat is normally enough for it to look the way I want.

Normally, I find Essie polishes perfect. Maybe my bottle is kinda old but there is some dried polish at the top of the bottle...makes opening it hard...maybe some bad storage? even though I didn't have this problem with my other essie polish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a gift set and I thought the color was so rich and beautiful. Once I tried it, it is a beautiful color, but it is a little overwhelming for my pale, fair skin. Like all Essie polishes, it has a good lasting power. It only took 1 coat to get even coverage which is a plus. Great color, just not for me.