Essie Bachelorette Bash

4.5

on 4/11/2015 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a beautiful raspberry pink. It's very classy and rich. Looks amazing on cool toned skin. I would have given it 5 lippies but the amount of coats it took to be opaque was a little annoying.

It takes 3-4 coats to be completely opaque and is streaky but it levels itself. It takes so long to dry due to the amount of coats.

on 10/30/2014 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The best Essie color and formula! This is my HG polish...if all of Essie's formulas were this good id have them all! Don't get why they don't make them all as good as this one. Perfect consistency, lasts a long time, great color!

on 8/24/2014 5:35:00 AM

i love this shade!in fact, i love it so much that i've wotn it straight for almost a month.
it's a lovely, cool toned fuchsia that suits my skin.i type at least 8 hours a day and with a top+base coat my manicure lasted about 3 days without chipping.
also worth mentioning that i've received compliments from absolute strangers about my nails and how lovely they look!

on 8/15/2014 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Such a pretty hot pink! Love this over a white base, too, for an extra dose of brightness. It does take me 3 coats to get the opaqueness that I like tho -- as do most of Essie polishes.

on 8/15/2014 11:09:00 AM

my favourite nail polish!

on 7/27/2013 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is very similar to Essie Fiesta, which I previously owned. It's a vivid, bright pink that screams tropical vacation (but no coral tones). I don't use this color for myself, but it's the favorite of my pink-loving daughters. Like all Essie polishes, the formula of this is the best. It goes on in thin, even coats, no streaking, and dries quickly. It's long wearing and doesn't chip easily. When I run out of this polish I will buy it again.

on 2/2/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a pretty, flattering medium/bright pink. The formula is like all the Essie polishes - smooth, not too thin or thick, fairly quick-drying, a good bit of shine and no bubbles after drying. Two coats of this is enough for an opaque finish. A great summer color and/or a fun base for glitter top coats.

on 6/28/2012 1:20:00 AM

My new go-to summer nail polish! I would describe it as a very shiny berry, with a jelly-like finish to it! Even without top coat, it's has pretty high shine. It's not a cream-finish color, it almost reminds me of those jelly flip-flop or sandals. I have pretty fair skin, but I think this will look great with a tan too!
Essie never fails me, and I experienced almost no chipping with this (with base coat, no top coat because of laziness).
Will definitely repurchase!

on 5/19/2012 1:21:00 PM

I have very fair skin so I can't always find a shade of pink that will compliment my skin tone. This is beautiful. It is a deep yet bright pink cream that is perfect for summer. The application is perfect, only 2 coats are needed and neither are streaky. The swatches don't do it justice. It has a beautiful shine even without a top coat. I highly recommend this nail polish!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this polish! I bought it about 2 months ago and it is the only polish I have worn since. Such a fun, girly magenta with awesome color payoff! This is my first experience with Essie polish and I am very pleased, the formula feels very rich and coats the nail very well, even with the small brush. Two coats is all you need to seal the deal! I love that dries to a shinny finish so you don't need a top coat but I recommend one to make your polish really last. This lasts over a week for me with a top coat which makes the 8 dollar price tag worth every penny!

Popular Polishes