Make Up For Ever Lip Liner

4.4

I have the bright orangey-red shade, it works great, lasts all day, doesn't bleed, even with glossy products on top of my lipstick. Would definitely recommend!

on 3/30/2003 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

MUFE pencils can be used for eyes and lips, therefore they have lots of colors. I have several colors for the lips: #12 is a pale orangey-beige and #26 is a rosey-YLBB. I really like the colors but too bad I hate the texture. They're so hard and make my lips look dry and crumbly. I much prefer Armani and Dior lipliners.

This is the bomb! Great colours, super long pencils, that require sharpening. Worth every penny. Only problem is they are too long for most makeup bags.

I bought #26, a pinky-nude shade, which closely matches my natural lip color. They offer a variety of shades, especially neutral ones, so if you're still in search of 'the perfect one', try looking here. A pretty good value, the pencils are quite long and looks like it'll last a while. These are longer than MAC lip pencils and cost less...and they're just as soft and easy to apply as the MAC pencils.

on 6/4/2001 11:01:00 AM

This is a smooth easy appliable lip liner and they are very generous in size,,,which is both good and bad. Good-lots of product for the cash, Bad-probably won't fit in your makeup bag.