August 28, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Lip Stix - SPF 12 Lip Gloss/Flicker

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2004 5:59:00 PM More reviews by pumaka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Color is definitely lighter than expected. (btw, I buy most of my make up at Sephora.com, so I guess it tells you how reliable their swatches are... not).
Very nice gloss otherwise - convenient applicator, semi-opaque (wouldn't say semi-sheer), faint scent (I'm usually bothered but not by this one), nice gloss effect - just right amount, definitely not wet look.
I wouldn't buy this one again (too light for me, will probably just layer it), but will be buying other colors. UPDATE: It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth that won't go away unless I wipe off the gloss. It's actually so bitter I can't wear it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by bnomiko

The color wasn't bad... in fact I liked it a lot (not too sheer, not too dark). The cake smell is a nice plus. But my main complaint is that the Lip Stix literally left a bad taste in my mouth... about 15 minutes after I applied it I started getting a really nasty aftertaste, and it worsened until after about 2 hours I gave up and removed the stuff off my lips. So based on that I'll have to pass on the Hard Candy Lip Stix.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2003 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ChickaPow05

I love this gloss! It smells so great, subtley sweet, not too strong. It's a nice, sheer, shimmery pink, and it's extremely shiny! I bought this when I was down in Las Vegas at a Sephora store, and am happy with it thus far! Plus it has SPF 12...yay. Go ahead and give it a go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I expected this to have more of a gold undertone than it does, its more of a candy pink that goes on fairly sheer. The tube is really nice, its one of those twirl up containers with the nice brushes at the end. Smells like sugar...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by switcks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip gloss... it's my nev fav. It smells like candy/ vanilla flavor.... and it glides on really easy. Also.. you will have no problem putting it on because you can control how much you want to use. A bit pricy though.. one lip stix is $15...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2002 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Chouette333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite summer lip color. It is a pink/peach with a little shimmer. It is perfect for my warm tones. The smell is heavenly! And the felt tip applicator allows for easy application. I was surprised by the staying power too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 9:50:00 AM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! It's a medium sheer pink with some gold iridescense, very flattering for summer. This has the traditional Hard Candy cake batter smell (Yuuuum!). I'm not real thrilled with one aspect of the packaging - if you accidentily push on the bottom of the pen (the part you twist) you will get some gloss ooze.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2002 7:36:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful color! Its very sheer on and reminds me of BB's Rose Gold Sugar gloss but in a bigger tube and cheaper. Has that great cake batter smell. Nice texture and great staying power. Definitely worth a try!