October 26, 2014 | 1628 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Nourishing Hand Wash - Cool Moisture

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

got this for free with a coupon. it feels like i'm washing my hands with lotion. doesnt foam or feel like a soap at all. smell is alright, but my hands didnt feel too cleansed or moistured. i wouldnt buy this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 11:31:00 AM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is not any less drying than any other soap, so it doesn't live up to its claims, and if you don't get it at a discount, it's expensive. Not recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2006 4:04:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received a coupon for a free bottle, so I redeemed it. I was curious about the claims, so I had nothing to lose.

It's not so bad. I think it does a "fair" job at cleansing hands somewhat but I dont believe I can really trust it to really get all the gunk off after doing a dirty job.

For usual handwashing, I trust my drugstore brand liquid soap. I would then immediately moisturize with a good hand cream or lotion afterwards. I dont think I would need a special product for handwashing. And with my regular drugstore brand liquid soap, the cost per use is MUCH CHEAPER and far more sensible.