July 23, 2014 | 2036 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - Derma White Eye Moisture SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by keiradead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this because of the sun block. But because i have a considerable amount of fine lines, so the sun block will make my fine lines to appear as white streaks (due to the fact that the cream settles in my fine lines). But to date, all eye sunblock or eye concealer give me that problem. So i rarely put on my eye bags, but just apply toward the end of the eyes (where freckles are likely to pop) and eye lid.

Especially on the eye lid. I stay in Asia where the sun is very strong. So my eye lid will appear yellowish / light brownish(being an Asian as well). The sunblock is pretty dry and i'm not sure whether it becomes drier in the container. It became so dry it came off as small tiny bits (like dandruff).

I don't like the eye cream. It gave me milia seeds in that day itself after i went under the sun.

The spf is too low as well. I will try clarins one instead which is with spf30. Hopefully that is good. I have tried lancome uv expert for eyes, that is too oily/sticky, gives me bumps on my eyelids.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by erica420

I bought two jars of this. I like how it comes with a sunscreen for your undereyes as putting sun cream on ur eyes hurts! I wasn't too impressed with this product. Didn't find anything spectacular about it. The sunscreen brightens your dark circles, but that's the only good thing i can say about it. Kind of drying

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by glassring

I did not think much about this product until I ran out of it. Other eye creams (I'm looking pointedly at Kiehl's and Fancl) might claim to brighten the eye area, reduce the appearance of dark circles and whatnot, but they're all lies. This eye cream from Clinique does the job - it eliminates signs of insufficient sleep and tiredness in a wink. I love the sunscreen, which is compatible with other products and does not give me milia. It is also a great makeup base like it claims. It is scent-free.

But like the last reviewer, I don't like the packaging. I also don't like the fact that I will run out of eye cream faster than the sunscreen. Clinique should offer to split the two products so that people like me can buy a second jar of eye cream to go with the remaining sunscreen!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddictLa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the perfect eye treatment. It's not meant to be an eye cream that moisturizes rather a morning cream that you can put on instead of concealer and gives SPF protection. This product has light reflecting property, meaning it has very small subtle shimmer to reduce the appearance of dark circles. I also love how this has an SPF for sun protection under the eye area.

This product feels kind of powdery after rubbing onto skin but it definitely does not feel heavy at all. This also does not give COVERAGE rather just brightens the under eye area so I would still use concealer when I'm wearing contact lenses but if I'm wearing glasses, this product alone makes it look like I have no dark circles at all.

The packaging of this product could be better since I do not feel like the pot is very sanitary.

Overall a great product for morning use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for light sun protection under the eye as well as for some brightening effect.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by real_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this cream feels heavy and i haven't seen any results since using this product for the past few months. overall not the best eye cream and too expensive! i won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2007 2:55:00 AM More reviews by jenifur

In my opinion, this eye moisture concealed my dark circles quite well after application and before my foundation. But as i wear it through the entire day, i felt the cream was quite heavy and i could feel it was being there all the time. I'm not sure was it because my eye area was rather sensitive. But i won't repurchse for this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by jq1234

It's very good eye cream with SPF. This is very similar to Repairwear day lotion SPF 15. It's not too heavy, and non-irritating.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 4:34:00 AM More reviews by mautan17

i like that it is an eye cream with sun protection factors. but it does not help with whitening dark circle at all. only sunblock quality is grest. Plus, i did not use it up before expiry, i have to trash them.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Ines3

This is the replacement eye cream (rather, eye "moisture") for the Active White one. I've been using this for a few months (bought it in July, it is now nearly November), and I do like it. It does not sting - a major problem with SPF near the eye area. I do not know *how much* whitening effect it has - I bought it mainly for the sunscreen. I like the tube packaging - I hate dipping my finger into a pot of eye cream. It doesn't smell of anything - or if it does, it is so faint I cannot detect it. It is more of a lotion-cream than a heavy cream. It has not given me milia, which heavy eye creams have done in the past.

My only complaint is that the Derma White line is not sold in every state. What a tease! I want to try the whole line but am skeptical about ordering via the internet because I hate sending things back if I don't like them. I really want to try the Derma White foundation powder!