October 22, 2014 | 1070 users online

Lotions/ Creams - mark - Lemon Sugar Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the scent of this lotion. It feels so nice on my skin, moisturizes really well, and it smells SOOO good. Like some sort of lemony baked goods.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This felt wonderful on and moisturized my alligator skin, but it was just so STRONG in the scent that it gave me a headache. Yes, it smells like lemon and cookies, which you would think is fantastic, but holy moley! I had to have a shower at the end of the day because it lingered so long and my boyfriend asked what perfume I had just put on (which was 12 hours ago!)

I can't give this a great rating because of the lingering smell, but it certainly did moisturize and feel good on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by hhflom4s

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful smell, sugar cookies and lemon! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Colbysmom

this is my new fav, It smells sooooo good. I keep one in my purse w/me and i use it on my bf's hands, ad he even said his hands felt softer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG! I just love this rich, thick, awesome smelling body butter. I feel so pampered after using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by aries1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG this stuff smells soooo good. So fresh and clean. It's like lemon sugar candy, zesty and sweet all at the same time. This is so girly and just pretty. I hope mark never stops making this scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mark's Lemon Sugar body butter is much more a light cream than a butter (as compared to a brand like Victoria's Secret). The scent itself is a delicious mix of tart and sweet, and it seems to start lemon and dry down more sugary. This product does not leave me feeling greasy, and the scent lasts for hours. Considering how far this seems to go, $8 is not a bad price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The label says the scent is a mix of lemon, sugar, and soft musk. When I applied this the lemon is the main thing I smelled. It really really reminds me of lemon JOY dishwashing liquid. I was hoping for more of the sugar and musk when I smelled it. So the scent isnt my favorite BUT I love the formula. It leaves a beautiful sheer sheen and it feels light and easily blendable for a body butter. It dries enough in 4 minutes for me to get dressed. Leaves my skin feeling very soft and touchable! Will certainly buy again in a different scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

Lemon and orange are not my favorite fruits, but they are some of my favorite "bakery" scents! This cream is absolutely amazing - the smell stays with you and it makes your skin feel truly incredible. In my opinion, good hand creams are a dime a dozen, but a good body cream is worth its weight in gold.

Mark is charging $8 for this...still a *little* pricey given the amount, but it's truly worth it.

Don't think you can cheat by buying the "moisture milk" version instead.

This reminds me of the Tutti Dolci creams B&BW used to carry which were equally as fabulous (if not more so) but are sadly discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Annie_in_MN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a high quality body butter. My skin tends to get try in the summer so I put this on and have soft, sugary lemon fragranced skin all day.
It is not so sweet that it is too "young." It is soft yet sexy at the same time.
For the added burst of fragrance, I like the body spritz.