Egyptian Magic Healing Cream

3.8

Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly and Propolis Extract

on 7/30/2015 6:11:00 PM

I initially bought this to try with my grandson who has eczema, but it came as a three pack with a very small travel size and so I decided to try it. IT"S WONDERFUL! I used it on my under eye wrinkles and around my mouth and on my neck where I was beginning to see some crepiness. . I also used it on a chronic dry elbow that NOTHING else had helped and as a general moisturizer on my hands. It is not a cream, but a thickened oil.It melts immediately on contact with skin and although it feels a bit thick going on it soaks right in and in less than 5 mintues my skin was soft and smooth. NO Oiliness at all.

I think perhaps those who claim it's TOO thick and oily are applying TOO MUCH. A little of this goes a very long way. I LOVE how the skin on my face looks after one week of this. I have long used Philosophy skin care products and still use their moisturizer in the rmorning but Egyptican Magic is MY BEDTIME cream of choice. My nail cuticles and hands look better than they ever have and the dry elbow patch is GONE completely. It has also worked wonders on my grandson's eczema. His mother applies it to his damp skin after bathing, it soaks in, she applies another layer then puts pajamas on and in the morning, smooth soft skin with no more itching. My family will continue to use this product faithfully. Iit is dye and perfume free.

on 6/25/2015 6:21:00 PM

Perfect night mask!! I'm addicted to this cream/ointment it works wonders hydrating my face and hands and HAIR!!! It even works on burns and spider bites, I put it on EVERYTHING. I LOVE this stuff!!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

When I first bought this cream for $52 at my local Mecca store, like everyone else I was extremely surprised to see it has an almost wax-like consistency. I found that upon contact with hands (or on a warm day) this product instantly melts into a more oil-like consistency, and is much easier to spread across the face. As someone who gets oily very easily, I was apprehensive about trying such a heavy product on my face, so I used it before bed, and when I woke up the next morning I was shocked at how soft and smooth my skin felt! I applied a little bit before my makeup and I was glowing for the rest of the day. I now use this in the mornings before I apply my makeup (leave to absorb for 10 minutes), and at night before I go to bed. It has made my skin a bit clearer, a bit brighter and a bit healthier. It's a little expensive, especially if you're in Australia like I am, but I'd definitely recommend it. You can use it everywhere, I use it on my stretch marks and my mother uses it on her eczema and we've both found it to be a really good product.

But one thing; the letters on my tub have started to slide off/disintegrate/rub off for no apparent reason, not sure if this has happened to anyone else.

on 6/10/2015 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a good, all natural moisturizer with a very decent, soft smell. I personally love the scent as I like everything that smells of natural beeswax. I especially like to use it as a footcream after showering as it makes my feet very soft and moisturizes the skin very well. And no, I don't think this is like vaseline - at all, as it has no mineral oil or derivates of it! It spreads easily and sinks into the skin quickly. Be careful to purchase the original product as there are many fakes with not all natural ingredients at all!
(and I really wish people would at least try to write in a comprehensible language here. (g8? Wtf?)

on 6/10/2015 8:14:00 AM

Ok kids .. I'm back for review no. 2 😉.. This stuff is g8 BUT .. Only in small douses.. It's like Vaseline yes .. I use it under my eyes ( rub in into an oil on my hand ) @ night only .. This EM is bloody oily .. In the morning OMG .. Smooth as a babies B#M .. So yes use it .. But don't go stupid with it ( if you do you will need to change your pillow cover every nite .. See you on the smooth side xx

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Firstly, let me say that I've known about this product for YEARS & never would've bought it, but while shopping with my Mum @ Costco, she saw it & wanted to try it.
It came in a pack which included a large pot & a smaller sized one, which Mum kindly gave to me.
The ingredients are amazing, but it's definitely NOT a cream!
It has a similar texture / appearance to that of petroleum jelly.
I did try it on my face & wouldn't recommend it as it doesn't absorb & just makes my face look really shiny.
So instead, I use it as a lip balm - a very expensive lip balm!
I knew there was a reason as to why I didn't fall for the hype.
So not worth the money.

Considering the ingredients, this product is good. But it's extremely oily, instead of putting it on my face, I prefer to use it as foot balm. It's extremely nourishing, so please take into consideration before you purchase!

on 6/2/2015 11:28:00 AM

I use it as a night cream. My skin is oily on the T-zone and i cannot wear this in the morning under my makeup. I only wash my face at night and put this on to sleep. Then in the morning i do nothing and just put my makeup on and it works really well. My skin is glowy and well-moisturized. It's a bit pricey and it is NOT a day cream unless your skin is very very dry.
I hesitated between 3 and 4 lippies, it's a 3.5 in fact. I like the ingredients and the texture (wax-like) you only need a tiny amount and a jar lasts forever.

on 4/25/2015 12:24:00 PM

Extremely greasy, thick, not hypoallergenic packaging and complete false advertisement!
I don't understand the hype on this product. It most likely got sponsored or something to have quite a few youtubers back in the day to talk about it. I've been meaning to write a review about it but I always seem to forget. I have two big jars of it and I barely even made a dent on the first one. Don't waste your money on this and buy a better multi purpose moisturizer.

It doesn't condition your hair whatsoever, it makes it absolutely greasy.
Your hair will look like an oil slick, vaseline blob applied onto it and expect to rub against on your clothes or face. I particularly purchased this for to heal/fade my scars, it did absolutely nothing. The texture of this product is like vaseline but thicker. A tub of vaseline is a fraction of the cost of this crap.

By reading some of the reviews, some people unfortunately broke out from this garbage. I was lucky enough to not break out from it,
It's not effective or even goes up to it's "claims".

on 4/4/2015 2:14:00 AM

It's been two years now, and Egyptian Magic is the only facial cream I use. Not only it is completely natural ingredients, but only it keeps my stubborn eczema away. I use it all year around, even during the summer. The ointment seems oily when you first dip it out of the jar, but once massage on skin, it sinks right away into the skin. Love it!

Popular Body Skincare Products