April 20, 2014 | 1956 users online

Scrubs - Lancome - PURE FOCUS EXFOLIATOR

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by sleon308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this exfoliant on my acne prone and oily skin for years. I absolutely love it! It leaves my face feeling smooth, and it doesn't cause breakouts since it's oil free. I've tried a few exfoliants from the drug store and they always cause me to break out. I'd rather spend a bit more money for this great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 5:26:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBond

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite scrub. Love it, can't live with out it:) Makes my skin very soft and fresh. Highly recommend this scrub. I have normal/combination skin. I have a friend and she has dry skin, she also likes this scrub.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lancome Pure Focus Exfoliator (3.4 fl oz for $25 usd) is a face scrub for a combination to oily skin type. The scrub comes in the medium sized green beams to deeply clean the pores and remove oils. This smells fresh and clean of an ocean scent. After one application, my face does feel softer and smoother, but many face scrubs do this. It does cleans my pores deeply and removes the oil. But my face has a bad reaction to the product and I had a big break out of pink medium size pimples all over my face. Many other department products do breaks me out so I do not know if this product did the damage. Pure Focus Exfoliator comes in a teal green squeeze tube with a removable lid. Pure Focus might be a good product for people who do not have a sensitive skin and want a face scrub to deeply clean the pores and prevent shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by chloechan88

I guess I just have no luck with Lancome's products since most of them either fail to work or break me out. This is not a bad scrub, but it's just too harsh for me. My mom and my friend who have normal to oily skin really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by just55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice basic exfoliator for oily skin. It is comforting to know it is oil free and non comdeogenic even though you rinse it off. it is a gel which is interesting. The smell is refreshing. The tube looks awfully tacky. Bright green with fake soecks that are supposed to resemble the buffing beads. I would expect sleeker packaging from Lancome. It was nice, and I still have some left, but I have stowed it away beacuse it was a bit rough for my sensitive skin. I have purchased my HG exfoliator. There is nothing wrong with this it is a nice heavy duty exfoliator.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Smuckles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Positives;
It doesn't have wussy exfoliating beads, really cleanses without being too rough.
Doesn't seem to make me break out.
Skin feels very refreshed after use.
Lasts a long time for it's size.

Negatives;
Contains dyes to make it that pretty aqua blue color and a whole lotta fragrance.
A bit pricey.
They don't make finding a list of ingredients easy.
All in all, I'm not that crazy about it, but it's not a shabby product at the same time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by WVUjame

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product two to four times a week for the past six months. For reference, my skin is combination sensitive and acne-prone. I really like this. I bought it when I had a lot of dry skin from an acne product, and I wanted to slough off the dead skin cells. This was oil-free, and I found it at the Lancome outlet for $10. The granules are small and round, so they don't irritate my skin. It feels good, and my skin definitely feels smoother when I am done. I don't think there is anything particularly special about this exfoliator, but I do like it and would repurchase. At regular price, it is a little expensive, but my tube is just about empty after six months of regular use. Not bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by blackout80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I often end up using it daily, I really feel like it does a great job cleaning and exfoliating my face. I've never had an issue with it being too harsh or scratchy and I enjoy using it. I will definitley be repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2008 7:52:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice exfoilator. Doing great job in removing dead cells and leaving your skin clean, healthy and matte. But I have impression that it's a bit harsh... Like rubbing sand onto my face... So I rub it really gentle because I'm affraid I'll scratch my skin... Probably it's just my imagination, but I prefer gentle exfoliators

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 4:29:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Excellent exfoliant! Especially if you have oily skin! It is great, really 'scrubs' well and removes dead skin cells, leaves skin really smooth and matte. I find it is one of the best I've used. I use it either every day or every other day, my skin can take a lot of exfoliation. I love this scrub!!!