December 23, 2014 | 1487 users online

Gels/Soaps - Villainess Dulces En Fuego

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Bunnycoat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This soap is divine - it smells like a caramel sweetie and lasts for ages.... I am a huge fan of Villainess products and have a very big collection ..... because I keep buying more and more and can't use them as fast as they are accumulating.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by edenssixthday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dulces in Fuego was supposed to smell like... spicy chocolate or something like that? To me, it just smelled like soap. Really strong soapy soap. I smelled absolutely nothing else. Now, the lather of this soap is amazing, as is all Villainess soap lather, but I buy etailer soaps not just for the lather or the moisturizing properties, but I'm a scent addict, and I need a good scent with the soap. This one wasn't very fun at all to use up because it smelled so strongly of detergent-like soap and nothing else. I was thrilled when I'd used up this bar. I will continue to buy Villainess, but this wasn't a good scent for me (although I do have a couple friends who love it).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by LolaLeRoi

Villainess Sudz in Dulces En Fuego - This is an amazing CP soap bar! It's bitter chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and black pepper. Cracked black pepper is sprinkled on top. It's a very "grown up" kind of chocolate - almost more incense-perfumey than foody. I cut the bar in half, and am currently using the part without the sprinkled-on black pepper, so the pepper-y note might not be as strong. This is a LOVELY, high-quality bar of soap. It's moisturizing and has nice lather, and has shea butter, mango butter, coconut oil...It's really an amazing bar of soap, because has such an unusual, mature quality to the fragrance. It kind of reminds me slightly of Mexican Hot Chocolate. It's also a hard bar, that doesn't just melt away. I got it at The Soapbox Co. (www.thesoapboxco.com). Villainess products are also available at www.villainess.net. That's "dot NET!!!" Not, "dot com!" If you go to "www.villainess.com," you will wind up looking at nude women, as that site's a "naughty site." Type the site name carefully if the kiddies are around!