July 29, 2014 | 1697 users online

Brows - Everyday Minerals - Blonde Brow Color Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by sandra1900

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color! It really adds some color to my brows and it's easy to apply

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by asolano

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this powder alot. I wet my brush a little then apply the powder to my brows. It looks so natural! It fills them in without looking heavy or waxy. I have medium brown hair and this works great for me. It doesn't make my brows look too dark. I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by CherAnd

I disagre with the previouse reviewer! I don'tthink that this was a horrible color at all!! I thought it to be a totally nude and natural color for blonde hair. Only thing I don't like about it, is that the 'small' pot didn't come with a sifter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 1:10:00 PM More reviews by kak513

I've been VERY excited to try this out every since Carina mentioned it on the website a month or two ago. I'd been using the Hard Candy eyebrow kit for years for lack of something better. Let me say that I don't have blonde hair at all--it's toward the light side of medium brown, but this color was most similar to what I was previously using, and I was scared of going too dark. Anyway, it's an excellent match in the jar--not so much on my brows. The brush that comes with is the "Premium Angled Brow Brush" and it's great. The bristles aren't nearly as stiff as what I'm used to, but they apply the minerals very well. I still needed a separate brow brush to smooth them out after application, though. The brush that comes in the kit would be a fantastic eyeliner brush--it's very much like the one that comes in the BE "Retro Lounge Eye Kit." Perfect for getting the shadow right into the lash line. Upon further inspection, and having used it for a while now, it appears that the color is very coppery-reddish. If I get it outside my brow (I like to draw a faint extention at the outer tip) it's very obvious that the color doesn't match my eyebrows, and is too bright. It needs to be toned down and neutralized with yellow and green. I'm pretty sure this color wouldn't work for blondes at all. Without anything better to use, I stuck with this for a week or two, and then purchased the BE "ash blonde" color, which is just what I was looking for. (The next color darker, "Blonde/light brown" (or something like that) would also have been a good match.) Anyway, when I compared the colors of EM and BE side by side, it's very obvious that the EM is highly PINK. Not exactly a natural hair color. I would repurchase if the color was remixed and neutralized since the quality and lasting power is great. continued >>