Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Spray

3.1

on 9/30/2013 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorites from BBW line!
Some may say it smells like fabric softener, air freshener, fruity, etc......but I still like it! this fragrance has this fromula that simply brings relief, freshness and comfort when I feel stressed or heavy. perfect for tropic countries especially on summer!! i miss the original packaging though,, because I find the content more concentrated and well blended than the ones in the new packaging.. there are many other brands carrying Cucumber Melon scents but Bath and Body Works' version is still the best!

Cucumber melon is definitely one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works (I have the lotion, scrub, hand sanitizer, etc. They all smell amazing!) The body splash, at first, does have an overbearing smell of alcohol when it is first sprayed, but after a couple of minutes, it leaves my skin smelling sweet and fresh, and the alcohol smell is almost non-existant. I purchased it when my local store had a sale (Bath and Body Works has crazy sales almost every week - you should definitely take a trip when they have one) so I purchased it for 50% and it ended up being $6. Not bad :) I would recommend it for its great smell, but it doesn't do much for my skin, other than refreshing it just how a spritz of cool water would.

One of my first BBW purchases and I absolutely love it. I don't always remember to use it since it's not placed strategically convenient. Sweet and fruity to me but not to the rest of my family. I use this as a room spray sometimes and oddly, it has a sort of calming effect on me..

on 1/16/2011 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has been a favorite of mine for YEARS. Love this stuff. The smell doesn't last long, but I love the smell so much I don't care. =)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a scent I always fall back on.. It is the perfect light, refreshing scent to spritz on yourself if you're just going to the store or having a lazy day. I don't wear this out on special occasions, but it is awesome to smell crisp and fresh when you're not doing much else. :]

on 1/9/2010 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love cucumber melon, I practically own everything from the line- haha!

The body spray is very light and refreshing. Not over powering. It's great to spray over yourself if you just came back from gym class in school. It's light and it smells wonderful.

Great to use everyday, too if you don't feel like using perfume.

on 1/8/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

this is a classic scent.. just basic no frills but does not dissapoint. i like my scents to stand out a bit more so i do not bother too much with anymore.

on 12/29/2009 10:56:00 PM

This product didn't work well with my body chemistry. It smells nice in the bottle, but the scent quickly disappears after maybe 5 seconds. What's left is an alcohol-like smell. My friend told me that I smelled like that I just washed my hair when I went to class with it. Not exactly sure if that's a good thing in my book. Won't be repurchasing.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice refreshing summer scent. Not too strong but strong enough to get plenty of compliments throughout the day, i will buy this again and I would recommend it.

on 11/22/2009 3:10:00 PM

I'm not so fond of the smell but I get so many compliments when I wear this. I didn't buy this, it was a gift. Every person who has been in my room has picked up this bottle and has literally just sat there sniffing the little squirter thing, haha.

Popular Fragrances