April 19, 2014 | 968 users online

Crème - Max Factor - Age Renew in Golden

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by chatterboxlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation! It feels light, blends easily, covers minor imperfections.

At first I noticed I get very oily with this as compared to powder foundation. I read the label and saw that the foundation itself is moisturizing so I skipped my moisturizer directly applied my foundation. It worked! After a few hours I look dewy. I still blot after 4-5 hours to keep me looking fresh.

This foundation will stay nicely around 8 hours, depending on the weather,skin type, and your activities for the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by julielik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

the consistency is amazing - not too thick, not to thin.
You can get the whole face covered just by one click.
Even though you want to have a few layers it won't let it cake or make it thick on your face.
It DOES lift and COVERES DARK CIRCLES!!
Gives you an amazing glow and coveres blemishes.
It does have a problem covering redness, but you can always cover that with concealer.
The packaging is easy to use and there's alot of foundation to the price. I can use my foundation for 6-9 months!!! - And it stays fresh and as you just bought it the whole time.
I've been using this foundation for 2 years or more and I've only bought 2 bottles - going to buy my 3rd soon.
I don't really like Max Factor products but this foundation really surprised me, and it has been my best friend for 2 years now.
One layer is not enough, so 2 layers and the 3rd during the day will make wonders on your face and dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by samaraiv

omg! i really loved this foundation.it is so good on your face and glids on easily with no caking and smoothes out your face with a glow.i used it in blushing beige which is a very nice color.i have always been a huge fan of max factor products, it is simply one of my favorite brands in makeup.definitely will repurchase this again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by lakek

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am very surprised to find this product is actually very good. I don't normally like Max Factor products because they seem to aggravate or worsen my skin, including the Lipfinity lip colour. But with the free sample, I decided to try it out.
The Age Renew foundation is excellent. It glides beautifully. You only need a tiny amount for a good coverage. I bought Golden which is the best colour for me because it looked natural and not powdery. The foundation lasts well and did make my skin look 'younger'.
Well done MF for finally coming up with a good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Suspen

Great creamy foundation. It is similar to Colour adapt but this one is a bit more creamy and moisturising, easy to use. It contains som light reflecting pigments but it is very discrete. A packaging is hygenic.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No