September 16, 2014 | 1892 users online

Palettes - MAC - Formal Black -Cool Lips

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2006 10:49:00 PM More reviews by gphibgoddess19

I absolutely love this palette out of all of the Formal Black that I purchased, e/s ones included! A Deux is the most bautiful color, I am very fair, NC15 with blue/green eyes and brunette. All of the other colors are great as well, I bought warm lips since I am pretty neutral in my coloring, and while it is great it doesn't compare to the cool lips. Also, these are pretty well pigmented compared to any other lip palettes I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2006 7:25:00 PM More reviews by jessijay

I'm really enjoying this pallette. All the shades are very wearable on my NC20 complection. (Tho I think those with darker coloring could possibly find these colors too pale). The glosses feel wonderful! The sturdy case is black, accented with black, embossed velvet fabric on top. From one corner a delicate strand of black, bicone beads dangle. Inside there's no mirror, just enough space for the 6 colors and an included lip brush. A good value. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

This is to die for this little lip pallette. It comes with two glosses Wild Girl and Oyster Girl and four lipsticks -Syrup a mauve, Fluid a plummy brown, Wine List a Rose with a gold sheen, and A Deux a soft pinky brown shimmer. Its in a velvet container with little jewels on the outside and a little jewel charm on the side. Very gorgeous to pull out of your purse and touch up with.