July 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

Body Scrubs - Cali Cosmetics - Oliva Salata Moisturizing Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 7:27:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

I have dry skin and I use this when I get flaky. Just remember to be gentle. Great stuff...leaves me feel smooth and not too dried out. It's very thick so it'll last me forever. I water it down.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2003 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lavintagemaven

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this scrub- for people who REALLY have a lot of dead skin! You can not, no matter what, use this more than once a week. It is filled with large salt crystals, has a gingery scent, and is reasonably priced for a scrub. My only *thing* is that when you get near the bottom(think the last 1/2") there is nothing on God's green earth that will get the scrub out! This is in a pour-type bottle, and it will not come out! Would rec. for oily and flaky skin, NOT FOR DRY OR SENSITIVE SKIN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2002 12:51:00 PM More reviews by missm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I read about Cali Moisturizing Body Scrub in Suds Report (www.sudsreport.com -- a bath and body ezine) and had never heard of of it so I decided to give it a try. Well, I'm glad I did as it's probably the best body scrub I've ever used. It's slightly more liquid in texture than salt or sugar scrubs and really exfoliates without scratching the skin, leaving your whole body SO SOFT. I've given a few as gifts and people love it. I order mine from Marvelous You and they always send other Cali samples, such as the Cali Shower Gel, which I like too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2002 8:09:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best body scrub I've ever used. The grains are very gentle, but the product does an unbelievably good job of exfoliating that tricky waist-to-knees area. I use it every other day, my skin GLOWS and the surface really does look smoother - even my DH noticed. At $19 for an 8.5 oz bottle, it's a steal, especially compared with Fresh Brown Sugar (which was a coarse, non-moisturizing bust for me despite many raves here.) Smells delicious, too.