December 20, 2014 | 1727 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Liquid Lip Color

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2005 7:47:00 PM More reviews by hayitshappybunny

I got this in the shimmery pink color. I love it! It smells fruity, like watermelon maybe. It has no taste, but who cares? I love how it makes my lips shiney and a little glittery. The glitter gets annoying if you put too much gloss on at a time, though. So I usually only put on one layer at a time, and end up wiping the gloss off my lips! lol. This is real cheap, too. You can find it any drug store! This is nice product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, do these ever taste bad. If you have ever bitten your nails, you remember the bitter stuff they put on your nails to keep you from biting? The flavor of this is bad enough to keep me from licking my lips. However, I think we all realize this, and I did have a few tubes of glitter gloss for Halloween as well as some of the more creamy opaque colors. Many of these went rancid quickly, and many I have since tossed, but if you use up gloss quickly these seem a cheap option. Not for me tho anymore!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2004 7:26:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

I like it a lot! This is a million times better than any Lancome Juicy Tube, for sure! It wears pretty well and doesn't cake or dry or flake like some lip products can. On the downside, the only colors I usually like are the ones that are limited edition in the cardboard displays: halloween, or a summer line.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2004 9:15:00 PM More reviews by starrppl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is a fairly good product for the price. I got this in Rose Gold and it kinda looked a bit frosty but it you let it set for quite a while, it comes to be this really fab color on my lips.The taste/flavor isnt all that great but i can deal with it.The part i cant deal with is that gloss sometimes overflows and get all over. But I would repurchase and try other shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2004 9:54:00 AM More reviews by jlcbecabc

I like these okay...but there are many other brands I like better. The best thing about the lipgloss is the price. There are some nice shades, but they could make a better array of them to choose from. The smell is a bit strong too. I will buy again though because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 12:13:00 PM More reviews by LittleNesha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just came across one of my very first tubes of this gloss. It's one of the Fantasy Makers halloween editions & it's jet black! Man I remember using this stuff every day when I was goth. This is a really good lipgloss despite the fact that I no longer use it(not goth anymore, sadly). It's thick & very shiny, and very opaque which is good for it being black. It looks like black vinyl on my lips! I swear I can detect a hint of licorice in this too. I may do myself up all gothy & put a pic in my profile just for shits & giggles.

You know, back in the 20's it was very fashionable for women to wear black lipstick. I may just put this stuff to use again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 4:45:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Considering that these cost a mere $2.50 Canadian, I like these glosses. There are some pretty shades and they last fairly well too. Team them up with one of WnW's fabulous cheap lipliners and you're all set! :) I know some people find the smell/taste offensive but it don't find it to be that bad. It smells kind of like berries to me! :) No, they aren't the greatest glosses ever, but for such a low price you really can't go wrong in trying them.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2004 3:00:00 PM More reviews by glitter207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this a 5 but the colored ones, and the clear ones are so different, so here's a seperate review.
Colored ones: 2or3: I didnt like the thick texture.The stuff is also so shimmery, and i dont like the smell
Clear: 5: I have this in a clear-pink w/ gold sparkles. I love it but i don't call it my HG clear gloss beacause it has a pretty pink sheen to it, although the glitter can be a bit gritty, you'll always find this in my makeup bag

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2003 11:14:00 PM More reviews by SummerDayz55

Most of these r great-but a few words of warning: I bought the clear gloss and put it in my makeup drawer and when i tried 2 use it again 2 days later it smelled SO terrible...I have no clue wut happened but ever since then I haven't bought ne of the wet'n'wild glosses!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 2:56:00 AM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The consistency is not as liquidy as some wand glosses, but that hardly matters when the cost is this cheap. It did take minor effort to get enough product out of the container. It's great that this company has the freedom to be as creative as they want to be with their colors. I only wish they would double, or even triple their color selection.