July 31, 2014 | 990 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - INColor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss - Gorgeous

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by RavenQueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is now my very favorite lip gloss...its the perfect color of red...its eye catching and gives me more confidence...i got it from a friend and now i'll never go without it

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by JuliaDominick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This gloss is fantastic. It was an impulse purchase from my local Walgreens, and I'm so glad I got it! I have other colors from this line which I really like, but this beats them all. I have LOTS of reds from high end to low end, and this has to be one of my favorites. The color is so rich, the consistency is perfect (not too watery, not too sticky), and the color lasts a long time. This can easily be adapted for a day look by blotting a little on a tissue. I can't believe I found such a great product for only 2 measly dollars. Even the packaging is decent... it's much nicer-looking than WnW's lipglosses.
This one is a stunner, and will be PERFECT for holiday parties! Check it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by LastNameAvailable

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness, I've finally found a red I can wear! I have medium to light olive complexion and neither cool or warm reds seem to like me. Add to that I have small lips and generally steer clear of dark shades, and this should be a recipe for disappointment... However this was the best impulse buy ever! For two bucks I got a lovely gloss that layers beautifully over a slightly darker lip pencil. The rich liquid ruby color somehow makes my lips look dainty and elegant instead of thin. It would make a wonderful special occasion shade, however you may be finding yourself looking for reasons to wear it more often. I will certainly stock up if they ever discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely beautiful lipgloss! I have been on quest for the perfect red lip and I think I found it. I tried red lipsticks, but they were drying and didn't suit my coloring. This is gorgeous and glossy, but extremely pigmented. It almost is a berry red and I think it makes my teeth look whiter. It's very moisturizing. You also can't beat the amazing price! I love all of the Jordana pretty shine glosses and highly recommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by hillysparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

GREAT gloss if you want red lips, but you want it glossy instead of matte. Very very pretty color :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by cnh

I agree with the reviewer that said this looks like Dorothy's ruby slippers. This isn't an everyday gloss. It's gorgeous and stunning and takes an outrageous look or special event to pull this off, unless you're drop-dead gorgeous...

I love this color and if you want to feel like your dressing up for a special occassion use this. It's so cheap and it feels great, lasts long. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 2:34:00 AM More reviews by meandering

Amazing quality for a very very small price! The scent is super sweet, which can be irritatingly so after a while, but I've smelled a whole lot worse. The pigmentation is incredible. The lasting power is decent. These glosses are not sticky at all - they are slick and smooth and feel great on my lips!

Gorgeous is the second color - a gorgeous shimmery ruby red!

EDIT 8/9/08: I still believe these are great glosses, but I have a new obsession with lip-plumpers so I haven't reached for these at all. I'm decreasing the overall rating from "5" which I save for products I can't live without to "4." continued >>

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2007 8:47:00 PM More reviews by SweetSteph1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a Gorgeous color. It's not for everyday because it's a rich deep red. When I wear this lip gloss it gives me the vintage hollywood glamour look. This lip gloss is dirt cheap and cruelty free!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2007 11:21:00 PM More reviews by Seronda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is indeed Gorgeous, but it is not a everyday color. It come out to be a very, Dorthy's ruby slippers, red color on my lips. I would say it would be a nice after 5 O'Clock color or going out with the girls, but for the price you can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by julianne_606

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this for work (I'm a cabaret singer) and I love it. I do really red lips, and this gloss enhances and deepens the color and shine of the lipstick, wears well and keeps my lips from drying out. It also seems to stay off my teeth more than other red glosses I've used in the past. I've noticed a lot of comments about the scent of the gloss, but it's not something that I've really ever noticed as good or bad either way.