November 23, 2014 | 998 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jurlique - Body Care Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I can't believe I haven't try this earlier. It is a fantastic body lotion. It is not greasy but it keeps your skin moist throughout the whole night. I normally put this on after shower at night and I can still feel my skin soft and supply in the morning. The scent is light but pleasant. However the price is a bit expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic product but it's very expensive, better to buy the 60ml GWP size. But it is really moisturising and feels light on the skin, not heavy at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by lilylotus

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I haven't tried this lotion before and it took me to get a 60ml gwp bottle of this to finally experience how gorgeous it is!
There are a myriad of plant extracts and intoxicating essential oils in this blend and it's almost 100% natural and it smells and feels that way too.
It is absorbs well and leaves a lovely nice sheen on the skin without feeling greasy or sticky.
My skin is so moisturised and soft. When this bottle runs out I'll be purchasing the full size.
I also use Jurlique products on my baby and wouldn't use anything else. continued >>