Jurlique Body Care Lotion

I can't believe I haven't try this earlier. It is a fantastic body lotion. It is not greasy but it keeps your skin moist throughout the whole night. I normally put this on after shower at night and I can still feel my skin soft and supply in the morning. The scent is light but pleasant. However the price is a bit expensive.

Fantastic product but it's very expensive, better to buy the 60ml GWP size. But it is really moisturising and feels light on the skin, not heavy at all.

I can't believe I haven't tried this lotion before and it took me to get a 60ml gwp bottle of this to finally experience how gorgeous it is!
There are a myriad of plant extracts and intoxicating essential oils in this blend and it's almost 100% natural and it smells and feels that way too.
It is absorbs well and leaves a lovely nice sheen on the skin without feeling greasy or sticky.
My skin is so moisturised and soft. When this bottle runs out I'll be purchasing the full size.
I also use Jurlique products on my baby and wouldn't use anything else. continued >>