Jurlique Body Care Lotion

on 6/24/2008 11:09:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't try this earlier. It is a fantastic body lotion. It is not greasy but it keeps your skin moist throughout the whole night. I normally put this on after shower at night and I can still feel my skin soft and supply in the morning. The scent is light but pleasant. However the price is a bit expensive.

Fantastic product but it's very expensive, better to buy the 60ml GWP size. But it is really moisturising and feels light on the skin, not heavy at all.

on 10/18/2006 5:59:00 PM

I can't believe I haven't tried this lotion before and it took me to get a 60ml gwp bottle of this to finally experience how gorgeous it is!
There are a myriad of plant extracts and intoxicating essential oils in this blend and it's almost 100% natural and it smells and feels that way too.
It is absorbs well and leaves a lovely nice sheen on the skin without feeling greasy or sticky.
My skin is so moisturised and soft. When this bottle runs out I'll be purchasing the full size.
I also use Jurlique products on my baby and wouldn't use anything else. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams