August 21, 2014 | 1314 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE this! It spreads on like a mask to get rid of the dirt/oil/residue, etc., then scrubs off working as a polisher/exfoliator that leaves my skin soft and smooth as a baby's bottom with no flakies! I have been looking for the perfect daily or every other day (as with this one) exfoliator (depending on how my skin is acting), and after about twenty, this is it! No surpsies there, as I've always loved and returned to Black Opal products because prior to my miracle Nature's Cure, this was the only thing that got me mostly clear (though not as cure as Nature's Cure).

My regimine is:

DAY:

Take Oral AM Pill from Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment

Wash with Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Cleanser

Mask/Scrub with Black Opal Brightening Mask/Scrub (takes only two extra minutes in or out of shower)

Tone with Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Toner (gets everything out of pores like a dream)

Spot treat if necessary with Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment for Females Acne Medication Vanishing Cream (which works faster and better than anything I've ever seen)

Moisturize with Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Moisturizer OR with Carley's Clear & Smooth Daytime Moisturizer for Acne Prone/Oily Skin (I'm still experimenting to see which works better for what occassions since I like them both...I think Nature's Cure is winning except for being a little sticky and flaking when I apply my Iman stick foundation - but only my stick - no other kinds of foundation/makeup cause any issue, so it might just be a bad combo.)

Apply Makeup

NIGHT:

Take Oral PM Pill from Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment

First wash with Philosophy's Purity to remove all makeup

Then wash with Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Cleanser (>i>I'm thorough and like how my skin feels afterwards)

Tone with Nature's Cure Anti-Acne Papaya Toner (gets everything outof pores like a dream)

Moisturize with Ambi's Even & Clear Fade Cream for Oily Skin

A few other OCD steps (like apply Talika on Brows and lashes and eye/lip moisturizers to stay as young as I am for the next twent yars - lol!)

GO TO BED!!! :)

I REALLY hope this process helps somebody... It has taken me from moderate and recently, for the first time, cystic acne to virtually clear skin with very few marks left over which are fading by the minute!

continued >>