September 16, 2014 | 1837 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Shinylicious Lipgloss--Pink Sorbet

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was sick of clear glosses and wanted something with the slightest bit of color. Thats what this is. Its super shiny. It isn't really stick its more liquidy- which isn't the best thing but it isn't bad at all. It has a smell which I don't love but I am really sensitive to scents. It is slightely fruity it isn't strong at all. It doesn't have a taste at all- good! I'm not sure I would buy this again because it really isn't special. Theres nothing outstanding about it but there is nothing really wrong with it either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by UrsullaE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this product 3 times in a row. It tastes good and it lasts! its like a clear color with a small hint of pink in the right lighting

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by mishycakes

i dont really like the package it comes in but WHATEVER, i like this lipgloss alot. its sheer with a hint of pink. it smells DELICIOUS! not sticky at all. will definitely buy another once this tube is gone

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Though I bought the lip gloss in a slightly darker color, coral glitz, here's what i've found
- never fall for ads... i know a lot of you know this but ads are deceiving! i bought this product b/c the girl who had this lip gloss in colral glitz looked amazing!
- though the color is a little darker, there's no color at all!! just clear gloss. (well, maybe that's b/c my lips are naturally reddish) i was hoping to get that pretty pink coral color but i discovered slabbing on a lot of the gloss would do. overall, it looks like oil w/ little sparkles on your lips
- okay price of 5.79
- okay packaging. the letters and design makes the impression it's one of those cheap no- brand make up
- though smell isn't a must for me, it reminds me of those matermelon twizzlers and playdo

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2009 4:45:00 AM More reviews by Hayz148

Reminds me of the little glosses you Mom got you in your first dress up collection. In the package it has a beautiful color, but on my lips it is clear. If you apply even just a little to much it is sticky... Didn't last long either...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by tinacrunk

I bought this at Rite Aid on sale for about 3$. I noticed that these lip glosses came in two different packaging. They both had different applicators, which i found very odd. These lipglosses do have a scent to them, depending on which one you get. They are very sheer, they come out with more shine than color. If you want a lipgloss that has a true color, I would not recommend this. The packaging isn't the best, it's actually pretty plain and nothing fancy. It's pretty smooth, a lot like the CoverGirl Wet Slicks Fruit Spritzers, but not as good.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2008 6:17:00 PM More reviews by christinne123

Shinylicious glosses are my all time favorite lipglosses EVERR.
Theyre so smooth and arent sticky at all. Even though the gloss wears away in less than half an hour I dont care if i have to reapply. The smell and taste is ssooooo goood. 10 out of 5 lipsticks :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2008 2:46:00 AM More reviews by herecomesthesun

I'm on my second tube of this. I'm not big into lip colors - I own about three, so I like that this is perfect for a variety of looks. I have medium olive skin and so on me the pink shows up a bit more, though it is very sheer. Its a pale nude-y pink that looks natural and pretty with a "no makeup" look, and also sexy with a smokey eye and bronzer. I layer it over concealer for a particularly hot nude lip- the shine makes my lips look really full. It isn't very long lasting - I'd say the shine is gone in less than half an hour - but I don't mind reapplying, especially since most long lasting glosses are heavy and sticky. This is smooth and light. I like it a lot!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2008 4:44:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has a very very slight tint of pink. It just adds a slight touch of rosiness that brightens up my face a little bit. Although it is really not even noticable unless you look for a difference in colour. However, I didn't really purchase it for the colour. More for the novelty of the tube and the name - these are what made me want to try it out. Alas, this is not anywhere near as shiny as the name suggests. It should be renamed Vaseline-alicious, because that is what it feels like on my lips and the limit of glossiness it provides. Nothing special really. Applicator is interesting, that's about all.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by ixxy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the "shopping spree" color. This feels very sticky on my lips, no matter how little I try to apply. It adds a clear shine without really adding any color. It doesn't last long on the lips, probably because the annoying gunky texture makes me more likely to lick my lips. I'd say I only get about half an hour of wear from one application. It also has a artificial "caramel" taste to it, like the dollar store lip glosses I bought as a child.