October 22, 2014 | 2056 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Stila - Petal infusions eye makeup dissolver pads

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2008 2:20:00 PM More reviews by walk6860

I bought these about a year ago and threw them out after 3 uses! They stung my eyes SOOO badly! AWFUL product....olive oil works 100000 times better than this and leaves you hydrated (not in PAIN)...

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2007 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sweetcoron

I have to agree with many of the other reviewers. I couldn't even open my eyes after applying this because it stung so badly. I didn't have a lot of eye makeup on, so I wasn't rubbing particularly aggressively. I can't understand why they would put volatile fragrant oils in a watery eye product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2007 10:47:00 AM More reviews by rachelanneb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

really suprised at all the negative reviews. I really like these pads. The are gentle to my dry, sensitive skin. They do not sting my eyes at all, even when I have my contacts in. wonderful scent and while they are not all oily, my undereye seems much more conditioned than after using any other makeup remover. The only con is the price. But I use 1 pad every 2-3 days of makeup use, so they last me quite a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by magsfarm

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is both ineffective and painful. I wear Urban Decay base, eye shadow plus mascara and I really have to scrub to get everything off. Even then there are traces left which drives me absolutely crazy. These pads are so expensive they should work perfectly! Not to mention, the closer you get to the bottom of the canister, the more liquid is on the pads, and the more they sting my eyes!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2007 3:21:00 PM More reviews by WriterGal82

I also got this as a sample from Sephora, and saved it for a day when I had particularly heavy eye makeup on. I could barely stand how much it stung my eyes, and it didn't go a good job taking off my non-waterproof mascara. I will never use this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by rockingmom

I received one of these sample pads in an order from Sephora and I must say thank goodness this was a sample. It burned my eyes so badly I had to immediately flush them with water. It took off all of the eye makeup I had on but goodness gracious I could not take the burning affect this has.

Stila really needs to revamp this product in a way it does not sting. I would not recommend buying these at all to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 10:56:00 AM More reviews by tracita

I concur with the majority: this product bites...the only thing that was dissolved was my vision for 10 minutes...a big thumbs-down!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 10:17:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yikes. I love Stila but they need to go back to the drawing board with these pads. This did take off my eye MU but I was fairly certain I'd end up blind, given the amount of stinging that ensued. I thought maybe it was just because I have very sensitive eyes and most eye MU removers bother them, but judging from the reviews below this is painful for everyone! Good thing I got a sample from Sephora so I didn't waste my money. I'll be sticking with my trusty Bliss Lid and Lash wash for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by dedom

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a Sephora sample, too. Not only did it sting and burn, but it did not remove waterproof mascara. Thank heaven for samples; I'd never buy this product. Bi-Facil is better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I received a sample pad with my Sephora order, but I would never buy these makeup remover pads with my own money. The product name is no joke - these pads really DO "dissolve" eye makeup... and probably some other stuff too! The pads were drenched in the m/u removing liquid and really stung when it got into my eye. Being that these pads are meant to be swiped over the eye area to remove eye makeup, it's very difficult to avoid getting in the eyes and having it sting. I definitely would not considering buying these.