April 21, 2014 | 1201 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - ExpertWear eye shadow in Grey Matters

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ksk07

One of the few shadows I've hit pan on! The colors are so silky and pigmented. This is great for an every day slightly smokey eye look, without looking overdone. I will definitely re purchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I've had this eyeshadow foreverrrrr, and I always forget to use it. Anyway, the lighter color broke and shattered so I don't remember it too much. I know it was a little too frosty for my taste. However the dark color is very pretty. I only use it for my crease with a white shadow on my lid and BAM..instant smokey effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Hxcookie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this eyeshadow! It's amazing and perfect for a cute smokey eye!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyreckless

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't go a day without using this. It's so blendable and the colors are great for everyday wear. It's not so much of a grey... more like a nice navy blue

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the only Maybelline shadows I've kept, the rest have been given away because of how much I dislike them.
But this duo doesn't seem as bad as the singles, when I use a base the colors show up a lot better. Although I do get more blue than grey...
It's lasting power is also just okay, even with a base.
So I wouldn't buy again but its not the worst expert wear eye shadow I've tried!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I did not like this. It was more bluish than gray. And, WAY too sparkly. Why do all eyeshadows seem to have so many sparkles in them?! Not what I was looking for.....I will keep searching for a good gray eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The lighter silvery colour goes on a bit patchy compared to the darker steely-blue. Both are shimmery, but not overly glittery and blend together nicely. The colours suit my grey/navy eyes nicely. I don't like this duo as much as Indian Summer which I bought at the same time, but it's alright and I'll keep using it...I just might not buy it again. I wish Maybelline would be consistent with their eyeshadow formulations! Then they'd be on to something...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by pahkthecah

LOVE THIS! It's not too dark where it can't be used for daytime looks. I usually put the darker shade over my lid and then top it off with the silver shimmer to tone it down for daytime. I would definitely rebuy when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 2:22:00 PM More reviews by drugstorejunkiee

These colors are amazing! The lighter silver is very pretty with faint glitter, the darker gray in the crease and outer corner makes it more dramatic and veryyy pretty. I really like this duo :]]]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by nb1113

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love the colors. great pigmentation. can make great everyday look to a smokey/night look