October 23, 2014 | 1339 users online

Mascara - Chi Chi - Lash Magic Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:42:00 AM More reviews by sallyekong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wear mascara every day and can't really afford to use expensive mascaras each time - my price limit for an everday mascara is probably about $20AUD.

I was using Maybelline "The Falsies Volum' Express" which tended to clump and flake, so was in the market for something else.

After one application, I'm already in love......

I got the one in black. It dries quickly, so you're not waiting around forever - as soon as I was done with one eye, I found that the other one was ready for another coat. I also get less transfer onto my bottom lashes because of how quickly it dries.

The formula is really smooth and doesn't clump easily - I put on about 3 coats and my top lashes were still nicely separated and lush. I'm thinking that you will get some clumping after 4 coats, but that's to be expected with any mascara, since you're layering more product onto product.

It has an unsual rubber brush that is larger than your standard mascara brush and doesn't have a tapered tip, but I didn't have any problems getting it into the edges of my lashes.

Not too sure about their claim that it curls your lashes - I didn't notice any difference to mine, which are naturally straight.

No panda eyes at the end of the day either!!

Overall, I'm incredibly happy with it - this is a fabulous everyday mascara that actually has the qualities of a much more expensive one.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 4:08:00 AM More reviews by PeacockPatty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

surprisingly amazing! this is excellent mascara, I have it in black and it has the most unusual rubber brush but it works so well and is really good for bottom lashes.

Long lasting too, no panda eyes at the end of the night!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2006 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kazzwhereas

I have this in 'Clear' and it's the greatest clear mascara I've tried. It seperates and glosses lashes, and holds curl beautifully. The wand and bristles are sturdy for easy and even application. Chi Chi's Lash Magic Mascaras claim to contain: Vitamin A and E, Panthenol, Keratin, Allantoin and Hydrolised Soy Protein.