Jason Natural Cosmetics Vitamin E with A and C Conditioner

Not tested on animals

on 6/16/2012 6:09:00 PM

Love this conditioner! Discovered it about 6 months ago and have had a few bottles since. Leaves my hair really nice - soft and shiny. I have thick, very straight and very long mid-dark brown hair. Have found that this has really helped to keep the ends of my hair in good shape! Less split ends is always good!

Only bad point is that Jason's packaging could be a little better - to me the lables look cheap....but who cares when the product is this good! :)

Good value for money!

on 10/16/2006 9:59:00 PM

This is a thick, creamy conditioner that appears to be more like a body cream than a hair conditioner. I've been using it daily for about a month and like it very much. It nourishes the fragile, dry-ish ends of my very long hair, has no strong fragrance (just a subtle, mild floral scent that does not linger), has a wonderful texture (not as slippery as the Nature's Gate conditioner I'd been using previously) and is inexpensive (16 oz. for around $6 or $7), is paraben-free, biodegradable and is not tested on animals.

I should add that I have fine, virgin hair with oily roots and wash it everyday. I'm not sure how this'll work on someone with coarser or drier hair than mine, though the bottle says that it's "specially formulated to make dry or damaged hair easier to style." and that it's safe for color treated hair. My only quibble is the bottle--it's made of some kind of stiff plastic and is square-ish in shape. The conditioner is really thick and it can sometimes be a pain to get it out of the bottle as you can't really squeeze the sides much. But otherwise, a good product that I'm pretty well satisfied with.

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified water, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) hydroflorate*, calendula officinalis (marigold) extract*, anthemus nobilis (chamomile) extract*, equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract*, aloe barbadensis gel (aloe vera)*, biotin, cacomidopropyl betaine, natural tocopherol (vitamin e), ascorbic acid (vitamin c), retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), cacomidopropyl hydroxysultaine, 22 keratin amino acids, linoleic & linolenic acid (vitamin f), decyl glucoside, oxybenzone, cyclopentasiloxane (and) dimethicone, citric acid, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, annatto, essential oil blend.

*certified organic continued >>