July 22, 2014 | 1265 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Roll On Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by iwouldrathernot

Where do I even begin? I got this deodorant from my grandmother because I was all out of my normal stuff. At first it was okay, but then I had to stop using it because it basically did absolutely nothing for me. It did not mix well with my pH at all and in fact, I'd probably smell better if I went without this crap. The claim of "antiperspirant" is basically a joke. I usually don't sweat too much but this stuff does nothing for my sweating. I'm most certainly not using this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 4:53:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

very good deodorant prevent sweat & doesn`t leave any marks on
clothes , however I tried it on winter & need to try it in summer
to discover if it will work as well

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by BlendedSoul

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This deodorant works like a dream. I've been using Dove Invisible Solid for years and it worked well, then suddenly it just quit working. I had b.o. in my late twenties-totally unacceptable. I remembered that my Grandmother used Secret Roll on, and I decided 2 give it a try. Now, I can wear sleeveless or long sleeved shirts on the hottest days of Summer and I'm 100% confident that I smell fresh and clean. I'm so so glad to have switched to Secret. The only not so geat feature is that u have to let it dry before putting on your shirt. That's no problem, though, bec I do my hair and makeup while it dries, then throw on my shirt. I'm a happy (fresh) camper :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 9:42:00 PM More reviews by bluezinnia

I tried this years ago, and had a horrible allergic reaction to it. I normally never have allergic reactions to anything, so this really bothered me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/29/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by beachhead24

on the tube it said that it would mix well with my body chemistry but it didnt. my boyfriend told me several times to stop using it then he told me the smell made him sick!! sooo yeah no thank u im moving on to another deo.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like the scent, and it just didn't seem to work as well as others I've used. Not worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

i didn't get this in the clear gel kind. i got the travel sized kind in the scent "spring breeze". it does a good job, but i wouldn't recommend the scent.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

This stuff is just horrible! I bought this in the jasmine scent , and the smell was terrible for one thing. I don't even know what it smells like, but it was one of the worst things ever. And it is so runny, it made my armpits feel like an egg was cracked under them or something ha...Just disgusting!