Secret Roll On Deodorant

2.6

I love this roll on. The smell is perfect. It keeps me smelling fresh all day. Keeps me dry as well. Takes a min to dry when I put it on but it's not really a big deal. Love it I've recommended it and I will buy again.

Where do I even begin? I got this deodorant from my grandmother because I was all out of my normal stuff. At first it was okay, but then I had to stop using it because it basically did absolutely nothing for me. It did not mix well with my pH at all and in fact, I'd probably smell better if I went without this crap. The claim of "antiperspirant" is basically a joke. I usually don't sweat too much but this stuff does nothing for my sweating. I'm most certainly not using this again.

very good deodorant prevent sweat & doesn`t leave any marks on
clothes , however I tried it on winter & need to try it in summer
to discover if it will work as well

on 6/17/2012 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This deodorant works like a dream. I've been using Dove Invisible Solid for years and it worked well, then suddenly it just quit working. I had b.o. in my late twenties-totally unacceptable. I remembered that my Grandmother used Secret Roll on, and I decided 2 give it a try. Now, I can wear sleeveless or long sleeved shirts on the hottest days of Summer and I'm 100% confident that I smell fresh and clean. I'm so so glad to have switched to Secret. The only not so geat feature is that u have to let it dry before putting on your shirt. That's no problem, though, bec I do my hair and makeup while it dries, then throw on my shirt. I'm a happy (fresh) camper :)

on 10/16/2011 9:42:00 PM

I tried this years ago, and had a horrible allergic reaction to it. I normally never have allergic reactions to anything, so this really bothered me.

on 9/29/2010 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

on the tube it said that it would mix well with my body chemistry but it didnt. my boyfriend told me several times to stop using it then he told me the smell made him sick!! sooo yeah no thank u im moving on to another deo.

on 6/14/2008 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like the scent, and it just didn't seem to work as well as others I've used. Not worth the money.

on 5/14/2008 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i didn't get this in the clear gel kind. i got the travel sized kind in the scent "spring breeze". it does a good job, but i wouldn't recommend the scent.

on 10/16/2006 7:05:00 PM

This stuff is just horrible! I bought this in the jasmine scent , and the smell was terrible for one thing. I don't even know what it smells like, but it was one of the worst things ever. And it is so runny, it made my armpits feel like an egg was cracked under them or something ha...Just disgusting!